Recent content by Deepwaterjew

1. Deepwaterjew

Le emotionally-oriented meltdown thread (post yours)

Man I hate the shtick I need to hold up so my reality doesn't collapse into the shitty timeline I need to have this wholesome showman whimsically joyful mentality or else shit falls down and guess what? It falls down any way. I talk to girls, I really do, I treat them as you would treat people...
  2. Deepwaterjew

Thinking of fucked up stuff rn being evil thinking maliciously yeaaaah punching babies stomping...

Thinking of fucked up stuff rn being evil thinking maliciously yeaaaah punching babies stomping pigeons throwing myself at people in the literal sense taking a bunch of ad flyers and throwing them at the trash while maintaining full eye contact
  3. Deepwaterjew

Gilgamesh

Maybe, I don't know, it's not like I remember much after being sleepless for some days
  4. Deepwaterjew

Gilgamesh

He denied her because he knew how badly her exes ended up, so he called her a bad sandal. Enkidu then proceeded to throw her one leg of the bull of heaven and make death threats. As you can see, they are both sigma AS FUCK
  5. Deepwaterjew

Gilgamesh

I have just read the epic of gilgamesh and let me tell you, It's a great read. For starters, he's literally me, a.k.a. a material manifestation of sigma energy. Also it's really old but it still holds up. What is the oldest book you've read? do not mention the bible, that's cheating.
  6. Deepwaterjew

Mod hate thread

You don't?
  7. Deepwaterjew

Thread for hanging out and having a good time

Hello Lovely people, I have taken up doing some image editing and I'm having a lot of fun with it
  8. Deepwaterjew

Mod hate thread

Disclamation: this post does not find any of IlluminatiPirate or any other of the beautiful, powerful, witty and funny moderators of agora road as the butt of the joke Oh prince of the Mudhill, How you shriek like a rat once the rains wash it down, but How bold are you on the top! May all your...
  9. Sin título(1).jpg

Sin título(1).jpg

10. Deepwaterjew

the crossroads are getting started, how will we fare if we ignore the ideas of our subconscious...

the crossroads are getting started, how will we fare if we ignore the ideas of our subconscious, our great symbol detector?
  11. Deepwaterjew

The Spanish Thread

este es ya el tercero
  12. desmotivar.jpg

desmotivar.jpg

13. Deepwaterjew

The Spanish Thread

Vaya notas Si los memes al pasar por el trecho del idioma se cagan encima es por culpa de la masa, no del intérprete. Los memes llegan como las películas antiguas, mal y tres meses después que en la Anglosfera. Algo innegable es el paso que hacen, igualmente, a juzgar por cosas como el Triunfo...
  14. Deepwaterjew

The Spanish Thread

Quiero traer la corriente esotérica de los memes que hay en la anglosfera a la esfera cultural española. ¿Qué os parece este?
  15. circulo memético.jpg

circulo memético.jpg