ECHETLAEUS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• Its the feeling where you feel desperate, where you are bored of people full of toxicity and mediocricity, or you think there are the problem or the problem is you? There are days who pass in silence, days who want to outburst your anger, just to scream, and then go to sleep. Hard days where noone understands you except God, i dont believe, i know hes existing, because belief is something beyond imagination and half reality but the imaginary world is ruling in reality. All i want now is a hug, is a special person but, am i special? All i want is love but i have a hard path infront of me and all i have is to believe the best are on their way.
    VaporwaveHistorian
    VaporwaveHistorian
    I let love for non-humans embrace me when humans feel too toxic. Internet's nice corners are also nice without the need for overwhelming interaction. You can just communicate in a few sentences and log off if it overwhelms you, but it's also very draining if it's a negative echo chamber like Twitter.
    I like the cats and the birds. Sometimes I take this night walk and get to the top floor and watch the distant sea. Distant ships, lights, people I can't see. It feels okay for a moment. I sing to the darkness. Cats are kind, so are the nightbirds. Solitude is refreshing.
    Everyone deserves kindness, so do you. When humans don't show it, nonhumans will. The more you give, the more you'll receive. Allow the love of world and more to embrace you. You deserve that.
    When you stop being driven by ego, you are free. Logic and peace are here for you, our mind Is the paradise and the hell.
    When everything collapses, all you have to do is BREATHE because you arent the ego you arent the image you are the spirit and spirit means to breathe. So enjoy the destination of the journey.
    Why in every single chapter of my life people try to put me down? Why they want to break my character? What did i do wrong?
    The answer is: because they subconsciously fear of what you are able to become. So become their greatest fear. Best way to stop toxic people from your life is to cut relations, fully ignore their existance and focus on your life, and if they appear again just to remind your old patterns, ANNIHILATE THEM.
    Feel the pain, live the moment, visualize a better tommorow but be grateful for todays fruits, feel the pain, explore it, let the flow guide you, your spirit is something greater even stronger than those who persuaded you, those who want to make you believe you are a bunch of flesh and nothing more, a number with an expiration date. Feel your flame, ignite it, cause they made you feel cold by letting them extinguish it. You are the hero, the protagonist of your life, all you have is to get full of energy, set yourself in the present, and give love and happiness to all your people.

Just some thoughts of the moment.......
    When everythings collapsing and you are under pressure, all you have to do is:
    BREATHE
    Vul Lord of the Spiders
    Vul Lord of the Spiders
    Body Air GIF by Anthony Antonellis
    Have you ever felt after going out, that even the outside feels like its not enough, like a finished video game where you get bored of the map, or even every games map will start to get boring after some time. All i want to say is that i noticed or i just believe until now, that all the people want to escape but they dont even know how to, nor do i. The material world from a level beyond, it gets stagnant. If the mind creates reality, the metaphysics are a great engine of this world to keep it moving, and i reached the conclusion that boring and depressing life comes as a result of poor spirit and lack of work in it.
    As a man, as a partner, as a husband, you have the responsibility of respecting your woman and protecting her dignity and her psyche. The animal self of the man is chaotic and has strong urges, and boys whos only wish is a casual hookup are making the weak(physically) gender look as their image of their imagination says(bazed on west subconscious programming), as a result many girls losing their dignity and their self respect from an early age as they have learned with these mainstream values and they get used of living addicted of getting more and more attention, boosting their hurt egoism and breeding new insecurities. Males preferances nowadays are poor and based clearly on sex, sex means sexual energy exchange and in every part of history it was an easy way out of daily problems and pains. Sex is something sacred and is directed not only for reproduction, but also for the completion of the soul so it must be an exclusive side of the self to be shared of.
    Some people ask me why im so hard on myself by choosing the hard path and be so serious on abstinence and all these virtues. Thats because i love myself and i love life, and because i believe in something superior than pleasures. The problem with the most people is that they have lost their belief and they only think in terms of the materialistic world.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240112_085042_YouTube.jpg
      Screenshot_20240112_085042_YouTube.jpg
      190.4 KB · Views: 10
    no_chill
    no_chill
    @Captain The Vedas and Hermeticism. But both aren't a belief structure, telling you more how stuff is. But without and within. I also didn't accepted this at first. I also had to come to terms with it. And no, if all beliefs are valid the term "valid" becomes obsolete. "Unvalid". If everything is great nothing can be great. If everything is true the term true ceases to exist as a means to distinguish something from being false.
    Captain
    Captain
    I'm not saying valid like a bunch of Massachusetts people that just showed up in a Prius. I mean that until you can prove anything is legit there is no acceptable correct answer for you to go start thinking you are above everyone else.

Life is a journey and for someone to stand on a soap box of virtue looking down on everyone else in a public statement is laughable. Once a person signs up for ye old religion and then starts pointing at others for not being just like them....well they got off the journey of life and decided they already have all the answers.

But hey, if that's what someone wants to do...go for it.
    ビンス
    ビンス
    Absolute truth exists. Metaphysics are real.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…