Screenshot-Fresh-Sk8r.png
    • LOL
    Reactions: FreshSk8r
    RIG
    RIG
    how do you do the fancy names
    FreshSk8r
    FreshSk8r
    Kek... nothing in the rules says I can't have a low-effort transparent profile yet, right? I might change it back to hot dog stand though, this is becoming unusable :p

Also nice name, @RIG!
    Apparently you are unable to use META services without sending over a constant stream of personal information, as Facebook now deletes your account if you don't post pictures of yourself. Lovely.
    • GiggaChad
    Reactions: ol'twospoons
    mydadiscar
    mydadiscar
    Wait, really?
    Aral
    Aral
    They can go to hell.
    FreshSk8r
    FreshSk8r
    I had that random account for Marketplace, which I never posted on, and it just got suspended. It may be overkill jumping to conclusions like I did, but bots are still prevalent on the platform, and I heard from a friend who had the same thing happen to him and a few of his buddies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: Aral
    Finally upgraded to Windows 11 today! :D This OS is not as bad as I thought! :DDD

...it's actually somehow worse. Total loss. Uninstalling as I type this.
    FreshSk8r
    FreshSk8r
    I actually thought I could regedit.exe my way to bringing it back to a usable form. In the end, I only made of myself a fool. I am forever tainted by my actions. No amount of disk formatting will erase what I've done.
    Mеченый Яков
    Mеченый Яков
    I'm gonna wait until they release enough updates to make it bearable, and most of the software i use became compatible, you have many bugs using sketchup in windows 11.
    Aral
    Aral
    I'll wait til my pc is dead to upgrade to 11, like I did with about every OS PepSiDawgwitcan
    I have been quite busy lately, but in the meantime I acquired a couple more old monitors...

xp-but-loooonghorn.png

Have a Windows XP but on three (mismatched) 4:3 ratio screens!
    (I would show the physical setup but you don't want to see that, trust me)
    LMAO lovin the old roblox skybox banner
    • LOL
    Reactions: FreshSk8r
    FreshSk8r
    FreshSk8r
    HA thanks for noticing! It is a must, for nostalgia reasons, totally not because I bought my gaming PC just to play Roblox... ehem.
    To replye d, I say [nice] Spamt Spamton G. Spamton profile pic!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…