Recent content by Fyren

1. Fyren

How the life will look like in postpandemic world.

Casting necromancy and reviving this thread. It's been about a year now. How's everyone looking back on this thread and the things we've posted now that we're finally out of lockdown?
  2. skub.png

skub.png

3. Fyren

Agora Road time capsule

My brother from another mother, i do hope you have FAF? It's high time for some NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED funtimes. Also it would be a shame not to chime into this thread, so here you go.
  4. Fyren

Obscure memorable old memes

GIRUGAMESH This. Is. Zombo com. https://zombo.com/ And lets not forget, YTMND. I'm happy this site still exists and gets regular uploads . Classic meme for you all: https://nedmattack.ytmnd.com/
  5. Fyren

The Jupiter Menace- (1982) (Esoteric Media)

Oh i'm definitely going to give this a watch tomorrow.
  6. Fyren

Economic crash is just around the corner BTC below 20k, stock markets are burning

I made a really good call to invest in the energy industry at the start of the COVID pandemic, to the best of my knowledge we haven't seen a crash like this since the 70's. (relating to Western support to Israel during the Yom-Kippur war, after which a number of Arab nations squeezed the supply...
  7. Fyren

R*ddit Cringe

8. 1654648447262.png

1654648447262.png

9. Fyren

The Federal Reserve says its goal is to 'get wages down.'

Meanwhile today the EU approved a minimum wage increase for all member states across the board by a rather significant margin. I won't lie, this might be too much to bear for some industries but most businesses should be able to run this just fine. Meanwhile the USA, a country where some of the...
  10. Fyren

is smallpox the next thing? (edit: IT'S HAPPENING!)

We might get an answer: https://www.rfi.fr/en/france/20220606-man-charged-following-weekend-needle-attacks-on-french-riviera-beach
  11. Fyren

Alcohol addiction

Thanks man. :) This is unfortunately something i can't relate to much. It's my bloody job to deal with difficult people. Usually its fine, but i've had some really bad moments. There's nothing quite like giving CPR to a girl that's passed out in your bar and waiting for an ambulance. It's an...
  12. Fyren

Alcohol addiction

I love how open you are about this. Thank you. And this part in particular... it just resonates. I'm the social butterfly, not the life of the party, but the person who knows goddamn everyone. The person who's got more people to talk to than life will allow me. I made it my job even, because...
  13. Fyren

Alcohol addiction

I salute you, i know how hard that is. Keep it up bud. o7
  14. Fyren

Happy Killdozer Day!

an american guy about 20 years ago on the 4th of June got fucked by the local municipality on zoning charges, and tbqh if i look back into the evidence, he was totally in the right to feel screwed over. So he fitted solid concrete over a bulldozer (the killdozer) he had, fitted security cameras...