Recent content by gathermore

1. gathermore

The Garden in my Backyard: A Personal Journey into Anarcho-Primitivism

I love permaculture! Long love the soil and all it's inhabitants. Have you heard of JADAM?
  2. gathermore

The Garden in my Backyard: A Personal Journey into Anarcho-Primitivism

I wanted to share something personal that's been unfolding in my life recently. It's not exactly Vaporwave, but it is a journey that's heavily influenced by some of the broader cultural currents that many of us here find fascinating. I hope you'll find it interesting, and I'm eager to hear your...
  3. 861D29FF-8C76-4CC0-8ACA-49CE93C9E210.jpeg

861D29FF-8C76-4CC0-8ACA-49CE93C9E210.jpeg

4. gathermore

HAHAHa Banks are about to get fucked so much harder.

Well I hope you put your money where your mouth is. Best of luck to all your financial investments! I know you'll retire early because you are very intelligent when it comes to macroeconomic forecasting. Any advice on a safe investment device for the coming future?
  5. gathermore

Ah yes the finance bros the youtube algo pushes on everyone, I could have predicted you citing these guys as "great sources" The >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk post I shared is literally dozens of graphs from FRED and other government sources.
  6. gathermore

But we are at the point where the US dollars supremacy starts to be at risk. I know people hate >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk on this website, but if anyone has an attention span longer than a peanut please read this post.
  7. gathermore

The Fed's gotta choose between fighting inflation vs fighting bank contagion Legacy finance v The general population They either gotta let a few homies die, or bet the general populace wont revolt.
  8. gathermore

Again, if you read anything I posted you will see that that are not "going under" It simply means that their securities cant be posted as collateral, meaning the DTCC doesn't know how large the contagion is, and is simply asking those people who are posting said securities need to redo their...
  9. gathermore

thanks for your opinion bro... wanna cite some sources at all? Im providing at least something.
  10. gathermore

Deutsche Bank AG New York Branch Goldman Sachs Bank USA HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited, New York Branch JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Landesbank Hessen-Thuringen Girozentrale, acting through its New York Branch Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets Plc Morgan Stanley...
  11. gathermore

When you take out a loan you have to post collateral. For normies like us its most likely in the form of a down payment, 10% for a house, 20% for a car... The big guys (banks, hedge funds, mutual funds, pensions, corporations) can post collateral in the form of stocks. The DTCC has said...
  12. gathermore

DUE TO 'COMPLIANCE CONCERNS', DTC TO APPLY 100% COLLATERAL HAIRCUTS (ZERO VALUE) TO ALL SECURITIES ISSUED BY AFFILIATES OF LOC LENDERS, EFFECTIVE TODAY -DTCC https://www.dtcc.com/-/media/Files/pdf/2023/5/1/Important-Notice_DTC-Haircut-Updates-20230502_Final.pdf' This means none of these bank...
  13. gathermore

Define your ideology in one song

Pain is Inevitable, Misery's a Choice
  14. gathermore

CRISPR and Genetic Engineering

This guy fixed his lactose intolerance for 6 months by engineering a yeast to produce Lactase (the enzyme needed to break down Lactose)