1. Greg_Delta

Bombshell: Epstein Killed by Unnamed 2nd Cellmate

He's not dead, he was broken out by his commie-pedo buddies
  2. Greg_Delta

a thread for ranting about minor annoyances

at that point, let her hunt her own lol
  3. Greg_Delta

What is your favorite anime movie?

a lot of my issues with anime arise from how it looks and how over-the-top and tropey it is... I like dragonball and cowboy bebop because of how it escapes those things. Cowboy bebop barely looks like an anime in my book, DB while obviously looks like an anime, looks like a lot more passion was...
  4. Greg_Delta

Over christmas I watched a little bit of Jojo with my brother. Granted, I didn't know wtf was going down, it was like mid-season. I couldn't stand anything about it and it took every fiber of my being to bite my tongue and not start making fun of it lol
  5. Greg_Delta

controversial opinion, but I've never liked anime. I watched a lot of pokemon/digimon/yu gi oh as a kid, but that wasn't because it was anime related, I don't think in those days I even knew what anime was. I could tell these shows had a similar llok, but it never occured to me they were a genre...
  6. Greg_Delta

What is your opinion on Vaporwar/War Aesthetics.

Thanks for including me in the 1000 member comp. feels good, glad I was VW enough to make it on lol
  7. Greg_Delta

What is your opinion on Vaporwar/War Aesthetics.

Um...I don't wanna get banned so....
  8. Greg_Delta

What is your favorite book?

It's kind of hard to say....I don't read a ton anymore. I guess the books that have impacted me most would be an easier one for me to answer. It by Stephen King is awesome. Jurassic Park is great, I quote it a lot lol. Grant Morrison's Invisibles...man. Pretty life changing. Also kind of...
  9. Greg_Delta

What are some good synths/drum kits that you guys use?

Logic Pro X...it has tons of plugins man
  10. Greg_Delta

So where do you guys live...

Tampa Bay, Florida
  11. Greg_Delta

May 2020 Music Artists Thread (Schools Out Edition)

A screw it. Throwback thursday right! https://gregdelta.bandcamp.com/track/war-elephants
  12. Greg_Delta

The purpose of Human Life is to spread Fungi.

you have it backward. The fungi exists to help progress humanity Human existence is to become a superintelligent cloud consciousness.
  13. Greg_Delta

Submit your track to the 1,000 member Celebration Compilation Album here!

View: https://gregdelta.bandcamp.com/track/break-enter
  14. Greg_Delta

Let's not forget the US Senators who sold stock before pandemic

doesn't know how stock market works, gets told by someone how it works, and then calls the educator an idiot thank jeebus you're where you are and not responsible for any thing.