Recent content by HansGonk

1. HansGonk

Rant on PSN. Banned from Playstation, now I cant play digital games that I paid for!

Did it state the reason why you're banned? THO regardless, you can't even play OFFLINE of the games you installed!? WTF. I get you're busy, but I'd try to contact PlayStation's customer service. This is the type of shit you don't give up on, assuming you spent more than $100 USD on it. But yeah...
  2. HansGonk

MILLENIUM MATCH OF THE CENTURY - Fighting Game Thread

I wanna take you for a ride! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z7nq6cfr4U Ahoy, ahoy! I just want to see if anyone here has an interest in the genre and if so, what games attracts the ole Agora Road. Maybe we can even organize a little get together or mini tournies! BUT to get...
  3. t1247moldfront.jpg

t1247moldfront.jpg

4. HansGonk

"Do not fix thyself I needth ith for thou bitch next door" - The 103rd & Final Dalmatian

"Do not fix thyself I needth ith for thou bitch next door" - The 103rd & Final Dalmatian
  5. HansGonk

Games that Deserve a reboot, squeal, etc.

Okay, Ruby. Dats true. But pretend we live in a magical world...! Like... I dunno.... Candy Land or smth? Let's go with Candy Land. WHERE the hot Licorice guy makes the best games in the land without being corrupted by greed. What would YOU, Ruby, would like to see make a return, fleshed out or...
  6. Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_4.png

7. HansGonk

Games that Deserve a reboot, squeal, etc.

Iirc, people see it as a poor man's Yakuza? BUT I do remember really liking the game as well! It got a definitive edition, shame it didn't get a sequel. With me personally, any valve game but for real. Especially Portal BUT I want to see a sequel to: I will say, Seven Sorrows and the 2014...
  8. 610G5SM3EVL._AC_.jpg

610G5SM3EVL._AC_.jpg

9. HansGonk

What is your favourite controller?

I got beaten to the punch, BUT yeah this controller is amazing. I have the back macro buttons set up as alternate R2 and L2 buttons and man, let me tell ya, for the few games where you gotta rapidly press the R2 and L2 (or ZR and ZL) it's such a great controller. The amount of customization...
  10. HansGonk

Favourite space games.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (like the 2005 one) is so much fun. I really like how you can go into first and third person, I liked the class system, and the fact you can get on land and shoot people with lasers BUT also fly a space ship shooting down da people! Plus, the mod support for it is...
  11. HansGonk

What has been your favorite experience with music?

A friend of mine a few years back introduced me to Boards of Canada's Old Tunes, like before they started to get their stuff out there. BUT the thing is... I haven't listened to BoC before DKcHaMpother than like hearing their stuff in Salad Fingers, but I forgot what the music sounded like. BUT...
  12. HansGonk

Introduce yourself!

Ahoy, ahoy! Da name's Hans Gonk. Dat's not my real name, BUT it's basically my second name at dis point. I'm born in the mid 90s, but I refer to myself as a 2000s kid, since that's where most of my childhood was and I have a bit more of a reliable memory during dat decade and not just, y'know a...