harriet2020
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About

• I feel as though I'm falling back into another otaku rabbit hole and I'm not sure I mind, I was quite happy last time I fell into one. My only fear is managing my responsibilities, but I am confident I can do that. I have mostly given up at being extroverted as every time I attempt to be so I hate it and myself, staying inside and feeling useful because I study hard and then watching anime and playing some video games is what makes me happy.
    Mеченый Яков
    Mеченый Яков
    As a fellow otaku, i can say to you, as long as you don't ignore your responsabilities, school, work, it's totally ok to enjoy what you really love, don't mind other people opinion, if you want to go to the rabbit hole, embrace it! enjoy your life.

Regarding the extrovert stuff, i'm not an extrovert either, but i managed to make friends in the university, you just need to be yourself and people will come to you eventually, so, as i said before, enjoy life, be yourself, and everything will come to you eventually, good luck! :D:
    tofuDWU
    tofuDWU
    I think that's pretty normal for winter months man. Just don't fall into the trap of not ever coming back out. :)
    Quitting going on YouTube proves harder than it seems.
    Getting a cold and being bored in bed didn't help either.
    In fact, having a cold has incredibly messed me up and I've felt tired and been unable to concentrate properly since.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…