1. E R I L A Z

pls

pls
  2. E R I L A Z

I lived, bitch

I lived, bitch
  3. E R I L A Z

Joe Cells: Magnetic Fields, Restructuring Water, and the Memory Water Holds

Alright so, I don't completely understand it myself, but a Joe Cell is a device with hyper-specefic dimensions that uses electricity to restructure water into oil. Like, burnable oil. Like, oil that can be used as fuel. Frankly I'm just gonna dump a lot of research and videos, and say God...
  4. E R I L A Z

researching joe cells

researching joe cells
  5. E R I L A Z

IT'S ALLLIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it being me i am alive i am online again hello nerds

IT'S ALLLIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it being me i am alive i am online again hello nerds
  6. E R I L A Z

fnord

fnord
  7. E R I L A Z

The only music I've listened to in the past three days is Yezdin's two albums. help/

The only music I've listened to in the past three days is Yezdin's two albums. help/
  8. E R I L A Z

Obscure music

Yezdin just released a new album today, Modra Vena! Bandcamp link below www.yezdin.bandcamp.com
  9. E R I L A Z

The internet killed my mind. And I'm not alone.

watch mem analysis. wait for my minecraft server post
  10. E R I L A Z

We have a serious Sumerian Demon problem.

Holy fucking shit. The chinese psyduck profile pic tho. The catchy into that doesn't even hint at the depths of darkness it contains. The karmic absolving at the end. Way to be obvious.
  11. swords.jpg

swords.jpg

12. E R I L A Z

fuc king heartburn, first day in in person class :(

fuc king heartburn, first day in in person class :(
  13. E R I L A Z

sorry soma didn't mean to highjack ur profile (o_o) well, the /skg/ threads tend to be a bit...

sorry soma didn't mean to highjack ur profile (o_o) well, the /skg/ threads tend to be a bit more civilized than the rest of the board. something about air/radio/maritime traffic gets people a little more serious than usual
  14. E R I L A Z

idk how many ive posted but this japanese guy has drawn three pics for the skyking generals on...

idk how many ive posted but this japanese guy has drawn three pics for the skyking generals on /pol/ (the only reasson i'm still on there tbfh) so fun to shitpost and listen to encoded radio transmissions