Recent content by kevin

1. kevin

Send Me Your Slushwave

Hey, thanks for listening :) Track 5 is pretty groovy too! The first 5 tracks are a complete arc, with track 5 being the obvious "payoff" for the zen/drone-like style of the tracks before. I've always been an extremely patient producer and composer, so when I feel like I have a nice idea that...
  2. kevin

Send Me Your Slushwave

Dang, dude, this is real smooth! Nice work. :D
  3. kevin

Send Me Your Slushwave

Hey, cool! I make slush stuff, and recently (well, kinda recently) did an album of originals. It's one of the things I'm most proud of from my last few years of making stuff. https://kevinkevinkevin.bandcamp.com/album/land-of-dreams
  4. kevin

October 2019 Vaporwave Producers Thread

If any of your are into telepath's more ambient work or are making slush/soundscapes yourselves, I'd love to know what you think about this project I'm working on: https://clyp.it/0gymnc5n?token=e482250a88074ed36c0e508fb10fbb29 (sorry, don't think I can embed from clyp and I'm not ready to...
  5. kevin

This has a really nice classic vibe! And the loops are clean, too. Reminds me of the g h o s t i n g release Telenights. Nice job~
  6. kevin

Building A Live Rig

If you're looking for a customizeable way to cue and manipulate samples on the fly, the one thing that comes first to my mind is Max/MSP, a visual programming suite that specializes in audio and video manipulation. The upshot of this is that after you build the functionality of cuing samples...
  7. kevin

I like the vibe of this, especially when you slow down the breakbeat toward the end. Cool sample, sustained vocals have a neat sound when they're slowed down.
  8. kevin

Hi everyone! Decided to try and be active here, and I'm excited to hopefully see some cool new stuff from other producers in the forum too. I'll try and comment on as much as I can in the next couple days, so let's have it! I'll start: Here's a compact track I made based on the new Dirty Loops...
  9. kevin

What are some good synths/drum kits that you guys use?

Synth1 is perhaps the best free utility synth ever made. Really flexible, and capable enough to do drum synthesis as well as pitched instruments if you're crafty enough!
  10. kevin

New Music July 2018

New album recently, a real labor of love that took ~9 months so I'm hoping that people enjoy it!! https://1n73rn37v3n7ur35.bandcamp.com/album/angel <iframe style="border: 0; width: 400px; height: 208px;"...
  11. kevin

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone! What a cool place! Happy to be here~ What cancelled sitcom best describes your life? I spiritually identify with Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air. What does Vaporwave mean to you? Like, in general? Looking back at something and imagining it in a different light. For me...