Lamp Fool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• If anyone has the chance to be in the DC-Baltimore area in the springtime, be sure to stop and appreciate the cherry trees. I forgot to take any pictures during max bloom but here's one I found on the Internets
    52778680033_5bf5910b50_o_edited.jpg
    Finally gonna figure out how tracker sequencers work. I will post what bleeps and bloops I can come up with in a day or two.
    PraxHeadroom
    PraxHeadroom
    Dude, let's fucking go. I posted a tracker thread a while ago but it died pretty quickly. What kind of music are you wanting to make? And what software are you looking at?
    Lamp Fool
    Lamp Fool
    @PraxHeadroom I just need to get the feel for using one and then I'll choose what one I want to stick with (using Furnace rn), kinda like learning on a cheapo instrument and then worrying about upgrades. I'm gonna see if I can transcribe a Jean-Jacques Perrey tune first, then branch out from there
    Not too long ago, Kamala Harris went to visit the grocery store I worked at, but I didn't really take notice. Me being a sperg and also eager for my shift to end, I apparently flew past her with a cart full of hot dogs and bacon, disturbing her conversation with the manager. I heard her say something along the lines of "A man on a mission, I like that" or whatever. Now I have been trying to find the origins of the phrase "man on a mission" but can't find anything solid. Google n-grams says it took off in 1984 but I can't find any use of it before it was the title of a 1987 Steppenwolf song. Maybe some Canadian rock DJ just started saying it and it spread from there? Much to think about
    Red Solo cup, I fill you up
    Let's have a party, let's have a party :BeerTime:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…