LOB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• Built a keyboard kit, pretty happy with it, highly reccomend the Helidox Corne, super fun to put together.
    corne.jpg
    LOB
    LOB
    For myself there's an advantage in having both hands in a more natural position, but mostly I think it boils down to cool keyboard
    anagram.nagaram
    anagram.nagaram
    Split keyboards can help with learning good typing habits since you can't reach certain keys. Apart from that I think ergonomics are the main draw.
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: LOB
    Captain
    Captain
    I was having wrist pain and other issues with hands....switched to a first gen Microsoft Natural keyboard and after a year I haven't had any problems. Split keyboard is the way. That slight angle that makes your hands rest naturally makes a big difference.
    • Coffee (Like)
    Some generative stuff from the Minibrute, super fun with an audio visualiser
    Welcome to Agora road! To ensure you have the best experience, we need to know exactly what you get up to in the late hours of the night and what sort of medical conditions you have. Please accept our cookies.

ACCEPT reject

103159025-small-cookies-cracker-in-the-shape-of-a-fish.jpg
    LOB
    LOB
    I have a disarmingly lazy eye, and at night I try to make friends with the mushrooms under my toilet but they don't wanna know.
    Punp
    Punp
    Alright you pass the test, welcome to Agora!
    • Good Vibes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…