LOSTvirtual
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• ░▒▓新しいデラックスライフ▓▒░

▣世界から解放され▣​

image_2024-06-12_194854440.png

This album is so captivating. On the one hand, it's an
    earsore but on the other hand, I can't stop listening to it. I'm hooked.

Weird how that works.
    HammerKoopa
    HammerKoopa
    I've never sat down to listen to that album fully, i know of its reputation as a statement of bringing to the maximum the corrupted media and shitposty aspect of the genre in the least apologetic way. Perhaps it is time i put me ears through the gauntlet
    Punp
    Punp
    What is it and where can I listen?
    HammerKoopa
    HammerKoopa
    @Punp
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFXO21JT2lQ
    ENJOY VAPORWAVE HISTORY. ░▒▓新しいデラックスライフ▓▒░ by ▣世界から解放され▣
    one of the most experimental early albums out there, centered more on the experience and emphasizing that feeling of having the album take you to another reality rather than being a pleasant listen. Good luck
    • Love
    Reactions: Punp
    in the stripped club. straight up 'jorking it'. and by 'it', haha, well. let's justr say. My peanits.
    LOSTvirtual
    LOSTvirtual
    my local strip club sells a pretty good humus and pita. Pretty vibey food in the moment
    赤い男
    赤い男
    THEY SELL HUMUS IN AN STRIP CLUB? first world people has everything dawg, man i love hummus, specially on a toast with some pickles, is great haha.
    silktrader
    silktrader
    this guy JORKING in the STRIPPED CLUB like a REAL YOGURT MALE
    My With Love tape that has the AMDISCS label logo missing
    (as highlighted with black)
    also, the back seems to be a little suspicious
    Edit: I've looked through the Vaporwave Cassette Club group on Facebook and all of the other lux tapes that were sold on there looked the same. Perhaps they changed the artwork a tiny bit to fit in the actual dimensions of a J-card? I don't know. Not many pictures online of the tape so hard to know what a real tape looks like for sure.
    maybe I overreacted a little. I really hope it's real since it's tied to a special time in my life.

With Love.jpgimage_2024-06-10_093147067.png
    Punp
    Punp
    It's still your tape, tied to your experience. What's the sound quality like?
    LOSTvirtual
    LOSTvirtual
    Sound quality is about what you would expect from around the year it was released. Nothing spectacular but does the job without sounding like a tin can in the breeze.,
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: Punp
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…