What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! You can donate through PayPal or Patreon.

Recent content by Manro

1. Manro

About the Power of Genre

Yes ! yes ! yes I agree ! Discovery is such a wonderful thing, and the spotlight is meant to be shared !
  2. About the Power of Genre

This post is a heap of disjointed questions and thoughts, feel free to answer anything you'd like about music genres. How do you feel about music genres ? For example with vaporwave for which I sometimes feel its identity as a "kind of music" is stronger than its identity as genuine expression...
  3. Manro

Your Family's Belief In The Paranormal

My dad claims he's an elf from another dimension, I believe him because why not
  4. Manro

Strange Telephone Calls

Nah, I get those too on my landline and it's definitely a robot voice. It's always the same. Pretty creepy I'd like to know what they are...
  5. Manro

2,000 Member Celebration Album! Submit your tracks!

Here are two songs I see fit for sharing, the first one is probably best. Very excited for the full compilation ! View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yxMaVfNFXHsz8kqOjIE4l5_a_ADB7CT9/view?usp=sharing View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_exOj4CyOX92OpjWpSVTwEaX3k-6cnmR/view?usp=sharing
  6. Capture d'écran 2021-09-02 à 13.32.24.png

Capture d'écran 2021-09-02 à 13.32.24.png

7. Manro

Released my first vaporwave album !

Here is the spotify link, ありがとございます for listening !! View: https://open.spotify.com/album/5fbD7UXCDTcBZdFSwZSp6T?si=GdL6PA_9T4CVpyvlHkwhzg&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1
  8. Manro

Released my first vaporwave album !

Sure ! What streaming service do you prefer ?
  9. Released my first vaporwave album !

I released my first vaporwave album, it's called Paradise Tower Incident, and it's available on every streaming platform ! It's computergaze I'd say heavily inspired by Infinite Frequencies, and I made it only using Chopin Nocturnes. I also submitted it to Nightwave Plaza, I hope you enjoy it...
  10. 2021-06-23-19-19-10.jpg

2021-06-23-19-19-10.jpg

11. Manro

Your favorite vaporwave album covers that have their title on them

Second one looks like Government Plates, which I've always thought to be Death Grips' most vaporwave album...
  12. Your favorite vaporwave album covers that have their title on them

I've noticed a lot of the album covers I really like don't have anything written on them. What are your favorites that have apparent titles or artist names? From any subgenre of course... :Crash1: Pic related is one of mine
  13. dZinZFH03rJEaDXvo3r0ASI8xlg-iJEy1XR14YIA2DE.jpg

dZinZFH03rJEaDXvo3r0ASI8xlg-iJEy1XR14YIA2DE.jpg

Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
    xandra: absolutely, if english isn't your first language that's also a feat IMO :) +1