Recent content by Neon Vangelis

1. Neon Vangelis

eTERNAL BLUE [new album]

Enjoyed it a lot, thanks!
  2. Neon Vangelis

why isn't this being talked about more?

Thanks for the recomendation, I'ts always good to check out something other people find to be a classic. I will recommend expanses by valyri, very long experimental album but also very intresting!
  3. Neon Vangelis

Quarantine Wellness check Thread

Yeah, it's been really hard to live a life of isolation all over again after having built a decent irl life with socialization and stuff but at least in here everything is slowly going back to normal so I hope everybody was able to get through it at least as much as i did.
  4. Neon Vangelis

Send me your best work

Most stuff in this thread is awesome! Keep up the good work guys.
  5. Neon Vangelis

What are the most aesthetic games out there?

I just get on itch.io and search for random games related to some other aesthetic game i played before. Not much of a recommendation but hope it helps you find a wider selection to choose from.
  6. Neon Vangelis

Send me your best work

I want you to send me your best work yet, even better if it's a conceptual album, if it has a continuity on the themes used.
  7. Neon Vangelis

What is your favorite book?

Neuromancer, a 1980's cyberpunk novel.
  8. Neon Vangelis

So where do you guys live...

What happened??? :(
  9. Neon Vangelis

So where do you guys live...

I'm from Barcelona in Spain, not much of a Vaporwave scene here, there is only one vaporwave DJ, actually more of the a future-funk kind... And he really only plays at a couple bars and one anime event every 3 months. My plans for the Summer are traveling somewhere cheap in Europe for a couple...
  10. Neon Vangelis

March 2020 Vaporwave Music Thread

I'm so happy to hear that! I tried to make a fusion between vaporwave and new age that reflected an emotional state, so glad my first album works :D.
  11. Neon Vangelis

I'm loving this one! You really went to hit those feels... :-[ But I think it would work better with a voice over it, a sample from some japanese fusion hit.
  12. Neon Vangelis

Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself

May be nothing more than an anecdote but I once bought weed at a chinese new year's eve parade.
  13. Neon Vangelis

http://neonvangelis.bandcamp.com/album/the-last-time-it-felt-real Hope somebody enjoys my first album! Also I am new here so I don't have anyone to recommend yet!