1. pachinkoroomwinnersclub

Fav video game songs?

View: https://youtu.be/EETV2JNBhcc Surprised this hasn't been listed yet
  2. pachinkoroomwinnersclub

Into the void

Into the void
  3. pachinkoroomwinnersclub

Any new gear or recommendations?

Did you get the interface alone? I have the presonus audiobox 2 with the studio monitors and a decent condenser mic and it doesn't sound bad with some EQing. I use that with my line 6 pod and my shector Nick Johnson Strat. I just finished nursing school 6 months ago and for the first time ever I...
  4. pachinkoroomwinnersclub

Anyone else just exhausted of seeing AI stuff everywhere?

You know, i was kind of glad to have my >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk account banned because nearly every image posted now is AI related. Also AI is an over prevalent in vaporwave, lots of concept albums about "evil AI takeover"
  5. pachinkoroomwinnersclub

Any new gear or recommendations?

Anyone that plays/records music have any new gear or recommendations? I have a 7 string ESP SCT coming in soon I plan on upgrading the pick ups. I'm trying something new with using baritone scale for samples. What have you picked up or been eyeing lately?
  6. pachinkoroomwinnersclub

Videos that show off the old internet

I remember being like 16 and seeing the sadam Husain hanging video on YouTube and it was up for a long while, it would never last more than a few minutes up now. The "ad-pocalypse" in 2016 really sent shockwaves to other parts of social media about the advertising feeling a need to pull out...
  7. pachinkoroomwinnersclub

Sudden shifts between kinda-socialable and super introverted.

I think its just part of getting older. You know, people have less time as they go thru life blah blah blah. You get better at stacking your time to be more efficient but by that time most people have a comfortable routine and it's easier to stay that way than to try to meet new people. Maybe...
  8. pachinkoroomwinnersclub

December 2021 Music Artists Thread

made a new single. cool lil 80s Japanese movie clips for a makeshift music video
  9. pachinkoroomwinnersclub

December 2021 Music Artists Thread

makes me kinda scared in good way, like im stuck in a 90s sci-fi movie
  10. pachinkoroomwinnersclub

Heaven's Gate themed EP?

Ive been interested in cults for a while and heaven's gate seems like the right one for vaporwave, with them being online in the 90s and their website remaining up and unchanged
  11. pachinkoroomwinnersclub

Heaven's Gate themed EP?

Hi all, I haven't been on the forum in a little over a year and a half and I have gotten back into music in general after a break for health issues, I see things have seemed to have taken off! Its really neat to see this community grow even if a lot of the names I remember are no longer among...
  12. IMG_0791.jpeg

IMG_0791.jpeg

13. pachinkoroomwinnersclub

Submit your track to the 1,000 member Celebration Compilation Album here!

]View: https://soundcloud.com/pachinkoroomwinnersclub/apology-4 I have a track here I'd like to submit! Its so awesome to see this community grow. Talking with all of you has been a pleasure
  14. pachinkoroomwinnersclub

Whats your life like outside of v a p o r w a v e?

Thats still cool man! Do you make music?
  15. pachinkoroomwinnersclub

Anyone else creating to take their mind off of things?

Thats dope! What kind of guitar do you have? Have you thought about incorporating it into your VW music?