Recent content by PsychoPete

1. #FREEDOMFORHK

#FREEDOMFORHK

2. PsychoPete

Are you aware of Frank Hassle (Chad King) of the Hassle Doctrine?

His latest video View: https://twitter.com/FrankHassleYT/status/1372970466462330883?s=09
  3. PsychoPete

Are you aware of Frank Hassle (Chad King) of the Hassle Doctrine?

For those who don't know, Frank Hassle is a buddy of Sam Hyde (who appears in a couple of his videos) who uploaded videos where he either recorded himself harassing randoms by saying/doing stupid shit. I admit that his videos are pretty funny but he is super fucking mean. Like school yard type...
  4. 0e6.png

0e6.png

5. MV5BYjVmZDc1MjAtN2FmMC00MWRhLTlkODktNzZkYTQ2YTBlNzFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2NDI0NDM0._V1_.jpg

MV5BYjVmZDc1MjAtN2FmMC00MWRhLTlkODktNzZkYTQ2YTBlNzFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2NDI0NDM0._V1_.jpg

6. PsychoPete

I feel like they let this happen, like they planned it and are letting it go on

This really is a turing point for digital free speech. Edward Snowden said it best, I still hate that Trump hasn't pardon him nor Julian Assange yet.
  7. 7sunqo5k93a61.jpg

7sunqo5k93a61.jpg

8. PsychoPete

Interesting Website

Hey I just saw a video about this View: https://youtu.be/uWUltHkEEYQ Looks like the only thing missing is figuring out those LinkedIn pages :LumPog:
  9. PsychoPete

The Boystown Nebraska Scandal

In the late 80's, a sex ring was exposed involving high level politicians, members of the church, and members of the media in Boys Town Nebraska. Victims who spoke out were silenced, charged with perjury, and some murdered. I believe this documentary was actually banned from U.S. networks for...
  10. PsychoPete

Has anyone here wondered if Jesus is a mushroom?

Do you think that's a coincidence that they just so happen to mix the right plants together and make the necessary effect of DMT? Well I guess you could argue that they experimented and mixed a bunch of plants together in trial and error.
  11. PsychoPete

Yea thats crazy! I often wonder if psilocybin was a driving force in the advancement of humanity and it does seem like shadowy 3 letter Alphabet groups have this knowledge. But was also looking into Graham Hancock and his research of a lost civilization in the Amazon and their use of DMT.
  12. PsychoPete

The thought crossed my mind today, when I recalled a moment when I hit an all-time low and prayed to Jesus. The spark that went off inside of me, this feeling of assurance I had was so much like the experiences I've had under the influence of psilocybin. When people say Jesus appears to them...
  13. PsychoPete

Let's not forget the US Senators who sold stock before pandemic

everyone insider trades. they sell or buy based on what they think the market will do in the near (or far) future. Yeah you're an idiot, Im not gonna waste my time talking to you BYE!
  14. PsychoPete

nah that's not what "every participant in the stockmarket" does. What these men did was INSIDER TRADING which is illegal! Stay in school kid.
  15. PsychoPete

Know your enemy. Insider trading usually sends you to jail for years. This then is just another confirmation that there is one law for them, and another law for us. It won't even be investigated or even mentioned by the media. For what's the point, really, as the people running the SEC is the...