What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! You can donate through PayPal or Patreon.
rootsudo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• There are no messages on rootsudo's profile yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
  • CognacDefender:
    Fuck my life.
  • Thermite:
    i absolutely fucking love techno guys https://planetxsociety.bandcamp.com/track/brutal-man
  • Ruby Hexagon:
    @CognacDefender: it's difficult accent to understand lol
  • Ruby Hexagon:
    andalusian + cani
    +1
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    xandra said:
    ideally yes! i'm trying to learn italian but i am awful at it. better at russian, weirdly. but maybe not move there. sicily's not doing so great.
    I'm also learning russian, i find cases the hardest thing to master because of how different it is. The alphabet comes easy but the rest isn't as much. Most european countries are in the dumps, I think that what matters at the end is not so much the economy but rather if people are respectful and kind
    +2
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    Sigma Draconis said:
    reggaeton is colombian or venezuelan?
    Latin American
    +1
  • Thermite:
    there's a decently sized push in sf right now to cut taxes and replace them with a land value tax. neolibs trying to appease maoists is interesting
    Sweet n' Comfy said:
    Well, it depends for some people. I wouldn't like to go to a leftist place because of increased tax rates and such. As such I'm impressed by how much taxes the USA has given it always had this "capitalist paradise" stereotype along with the libertarian thingy
    +1
  • xandra:
    100% depends person to person. i believe that everyone should make the decisions that directly benefit them. moving to california was the best thing i've ever done tbqh. even with the increased tax rates, i'm making more money and able to save more than i ever could've gotten back in the south.
    Sweet n' Comfy said:
    Well, it depends for some people. I wouldn't like to go to a leftist place because of increased tax rates and such. As such I'm impressed by how much taxes the USA has given it always had this "capitalist paradise" stereotype along with the libertarian thingy
    +2
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    Ruby Hexagon said:
    I like how @Sweet n' Comfy always reply to quotes 30 minutes later, sweet colombian internet
    I end up watching the videos you send and I like them so I rewatch them and end up a little bit behind the convo
    +1
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    CognacDefender said:
    I didn't know Sweet was Colombian.
    :LaughHard::LaughHard::LaughHard::LaughHard::LaughHard::LaughHard:DKcHaMp Were did ya think I was from? Columbia, D.C?
  • CognacDefender:
    No, I thought you were Mexican.
  • CognacDefender:
    Or maybe further down south.
  • Ruby Hexagon:
    CognacDefender said:
    They all speak nacho anyway
  • Thermite:
    NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    CognacDefender said:
    I've been doing Spanish since I was young and I could still only understand a bit of that video.
    It's like trying to understand african american ghetto speech at the first try being a spanish speaker learning english. Don't go hard on yourself
  • Ruby Hexagon:
    thinking I'm gonna change font color
    +1
  • Thermite:
    cheese flavored doritos are delecious
  • CognacDefender:
    My arse itches.
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    Thermite said:
    there's a decently sized push in sf right now to cut taxes and replace them with a land value tax. neolibs trying to appease maoists is interesting
    If they come for the lands they're asking for inner conflict
  • Ruby Hexagon:
    how do you even save font color, it resets every time for me
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    xandra said:
    100% depends person to person. i believe that everyone should make the decisions that directly benefit them. moving to california was the best thing i've ever done tbqh. even with the increased tax rates, i'm making more money and able to save more than i ever could've gotten back in the south.
    Well, if it works great for you and you can live with how stuff is there then i see no problem at all. Make the most out of it and enjoy it! :)
  • CognacDefender:
    Git gud.
  • Thermite:
    maybe. gerorgism is a radlib position
    Sweet n' Comfy said:
    If they come for the lands they're asking for inner conflict
  • Ruby Hexagon:
    CognacDefender said:
    :RedWojak:
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    CognacDefender said:
    :LaughHard::LaughHard::LaughHard::LaughHard::LaughHard::LaughHard: This seriously offends me, not in the tumblr sense tho.
    Sweet n' Comfy: No, I thought you were...