Recent content by SaddamH2006

1. SaddamH2006

How 'real' is online life to you?

As someone who spent inordinate amounts of time in video games and discord during pandemic, i can say it felt real, and fulfilling, and all encompassing at the time because i had no other social outlet besides online class and shitters at my shit job. As soon as things opened up and i went back...
  2. SaddamH2006

Where did /x/ migrate to?

I still make bigfoot threads and post low quality images of triangle UFO's. there are literally 5ish christian schizoids who post 24/7 because they are A) getting paid Or B) on government handouts and coordinate constant cringeposting from some christcuck discord server because they dont have...
  3. SaddamH2006

Where would the next bombing be?

There will be no terrorist attacks in the USA, only state actors - or, foreign attacks labeled as terrorists to keep the masses placated in the event of a foreign first strike attack, before war is declared. Seattle area or san diego because of the nuclear capabilities on the submarines here...
  4. SaddamH2006

Losers going on mass shootings general thread

100% agree. I would know, i am the replacer, its happening...and the gov wants it to happen because people who look like me can be paid less than minimum wage and be happy about it
  5. SaddamH2006

The story of Adam and Eve proves the "god" of the Old Testament is the demiurge and not the sun of christ

in the old babylonian stories, a man was offered to live forever by Anu. However, his son (cant remember if it was enlil or enki) was the father of this half-god man; and he, fearing what would happen, forbade him to drink. Abrahamic tradition builds off these stories (abraham was a babylonian...
  6. SaddamH2006

Vaporwave visual aesthetics in 2021

The natural evolution of nostalgia as new generations take over production of vaporwave media is going to keep it fresh forever. Its a style that allows us to build off a specific format, and incorporate different time periods aesthetics - pretty dope.
  7. SaddamH2006

Origin of the "Little Dark Age" / Hyperborea meme?

they were absolutely white nationalists, but as a brown guy I found it fucking hilarious and the server was a real riot. something aobut the way they were so casual aabout their beliefs made it even funnier to ,me
  8. SaddamH2006

What's your earliest memory of the internet?

4kids.com flash game section and youtube, back when shit like peanutbutter jelly time and the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny was popular. I still remember my login for 4kids.com too...
  9. SaddamH2006

Origin of the "Little Dark Age" / Hyperborea meme?

The origin is with a discord server known as Third World HQ (Which may or may not be defunct) run by a youtuber, or should I say schizotuber named magmashice. There were others like rowdyshitposting who had their own servers too. Many of the highly CGI, very clean edited memes of hyperborea were...
  10. SaddamH2006

based and followed

based and followed
  11. SaddamH2006

now this is a message i can get behind!

now this is a message i can get behind!
  12. SaddamH2006

AI Generated Art Thread

This reminds me of talktotransformer...if you feed it a simple quote or phrase, it behaves like an oracle. OBSERVE! input: "Shahrbaraz at Chalcedon, viewing Constantinople from across the Bosporus" and in the output (exhibit A, 250.png) it becomes clear: The great city in the background, the...
  13. ezgif-6-b4d1bad37a29.gif

ezgif-6-b4d1bad37a29.gif

14. 250.png

250.png

15. SaddamH2006

Introduce yourself!

Hello my friends! What cancelled sitcom best describes your life? Seinfeld, he's' literally me :Soyfact: What does Vaporwave mean to you? A state of diffuse schizophrenia. Dissociation. If you have ever hit rock bottom, I like 2 imagine vaporwave 2 be that feeling, but less depressing. Like...