Recent content by sandbryc

1. sandbryc

Submit your track to the 1,000 member Celebration Compilation Album here!

So cool to see the forum growing! Here's my track <3 https://sandbryc.bandcamp.com/track/give-up
  2. sandbryc

VOID-004

This is wonderful <3 <3 <3
  3. sandbryc

What's your favorite old computer game?

Pajama Sam and Siberia, if that counts as old these days lol
  4. sandbryc

Introduce yourself!

I LOVE 家族. 劳动. 쇼핑.! That was one of the first mallsoft albums I ever listened to, or at least when I realized that that sound was mallsoft anyway. I was bummed I missed out on the VHS release.
  5. sandbryc

Introduce yourself!

What cancelled sitcom best describes your life? That's a tough one. Seinfeld I guess, just like that show, my life is about nothing xD What does Vaporwave mean to you? Honestly the more I learn and listen to it, I really feel like it's my generation's music. As a person growing up on the...
  6. sandbryc

What are your favourite sample sources?

I'm really new to sampling and creating vaporwave in general, although I've loved this music for years now. I've had a lot of fun and success sampling from TV Shows and Movies I liked as a kid in addition to music I love. I just put out an EP where I sampled Bear in the Big Blue House and The...
  7. sandbryc

November 2019 Vaporwave Producer's Thread

Seconding the admin I really really love the album cover on this! I also really dig the production here, you somehow managed to have this sound lofi and huge at the same time. <3 <3 <3 Favorite Track: d e a l s w i t h w e s t e r n o i l c on g l o m e r a t e the soprano sax (I think) slowed...
  8. sandbryc

I dig it! The sample choices are absolutely perfect for the Mall vibe I think. Maybe just a hair too bright spirited for a place called Ghostown Centre but I think the mall feel is still there! My favorite track was "Mall Stairs."
  9. sandbryc

I actually just finished my first vaporwave project ever about a week ago! :D Here's one of my favorite tracks: https://sandbryc.bandcamp.com/track/--2 It's an EP trying to explore my depression often resulting from spending probably 80% of my time alone in my bedroom in front of a screen...