Recent content by shae

1. shae

Weird one-minute songs play similar but not sane melodic distorted noise found on spotify

To me this just seems like somebody messing around with some software and deciding to upload it to spotify under different artist names. or maybe it is multiple people, but I wouldn't think so because they all sound so similar. the one thing that is weird to me though is that all of the songs...
  2. shae

The mirror recognition test for animals doesnt reflect the reality of any animals self awareness.

I think about this a lot. the self-recognition thing is so exclusive to humans and vanity and ego and we fail to realize that, if anything, self-recognition just draws us inward and isolates us. I think part of the reason why animals are so free is not lack of intelligence, but their perception...
  3. shae

Currently Listening 2

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yRKLNnTr7E
  4. shae

[MEDIA] View...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prb5wf95rDE&list=PL406QDnIq6xwOpEg0m5Jnr3idprspSCrg&index=28
  5. shae

notable weird coincidences

this is actually so sad, i can't imagine how you must have felt dealing with this while being so young. my condolences.
  6. shae

video

cool video
  7. shae

that may be true. but i'm also just a shitty mechanic.
  8. shae

must be a sign that i haven't been replacing enough headlight bulbs at the repair shop....
  9. shae

what's a strange coincidence you've experienced lately? for me it was driving home from work today, every single car i passed had a headlight out. glitch in the simulation? or is the guy in charge of designing it just getting lazy?
  10. shae

Religion

by this logic, buddhism and hinduism aren't "real" religions either. the focus of a religion is rarely being "divine", with the only exception I can think of being christianity. most religions focus more on practice and ideology. what i'm hearing from you sounds very much like a superiority...
  11. shae

Religion

where do the ten commandments come from? all religions are born from human reason. they are all based on cultural definitions of being a good person. the bible wasn't placed on earth by an otherworldly being, it was written by a human just like any other religious text.
  12. shae

Religion

not true. atheism refers to the rejection of the idea of a higher being. nontheism just means that the group does not worship a higher being, they do not necessarily believe that the higher being does not exist. by the way, what is the point of being so confrontational? why are you offended...
  13. shae

Religion

a quick google search would do you well. I recommend reading the seven tenets of the satanic temple. satanism isn't about worshipping anything other than yourself really, its more an ideology.
  14. shae

Religion

in my experience that's exactly how other religions/groups want the general pubic to view satanists and they do push that narrative. one could call any organized religion (aside from the few most common ones) "contrarianism: the religion" just because they differ from what most people deem...
  15. shae

Religion

i'm a member of the satanic temple. satanism is so misrepresented and misunderstood, and i don't even mean that in an edgy, trying-to-be-unique way. i may be biased but aside from probably buddhism i think satanism is one of the most peaceful religions there is.