• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

SimplyJojo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm currently sitting down, playing uno with my family. How is everyone doing on this beautiful Friday afternoon? Mood of the day is: togetherness & kindness. AND BASKETBALLLLLL!!!
    Basketball Balling GIF by Shotopop
    kobe bryant basketball GIF by Showtime
    How is everyone? Just a mental health check-in, whatever you're doing right now just stop. Close your eyes and take 3 slow deep breaths. After that I want you to say something good about yourself, like "I am so creative" or give yourself a small pep talk. Always remember, there's just 1 you and that's all there will ever be, so love on yourself you unique human! Love you! :NekoNatsukiCute::anyaSmug:

Love, SImplyJojo <3
    Mеченый Яков
    Mеченый Яков
    That sounds better than what i've have been doing working for 12 hours a day, doing workout until my body wants to explode, and spending zero time socializing in college because the educative grindset is more important, also doing extra work for extra cash, if the situation is too much, i drink whiskey and i go to bed, i'm 20 years old and i have the lifestyle of a middle age jackass, at least that works for me but is unhealthy in the long run.

Anyways, thank you very much, i'm always glad to see positivism in agora road, this place seriously needs more of that.
    stonehead
    stonehead
    What is this overwhelming positivity? Such a thing is unheard of on the internet.

Very much appreciated. Good post.
    Hey guys! I haven't really been active this past year, but that's about to change. I recently went through a breakup and i'm starting my journey on discovering who I am, how to grow stronger in my faith, and how to be the most authentic ME! This will be my safe haven where I write down anything that comes to mind. Feel free to always check in and see how my life is going. Sincerely, Luvjojo <3 :MaximLove:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…