Recent content by Soloninja

1. Soloninja

people listen to critics

people listen to critics
  2. Soloninja

Thoughts on living in an IRL cyberpunk dystopia?

I think we are basically in a cyberpunk with people just saying at home, wearing things like vr and vision pro around the place. Watching tiktok there is a guy who dances in a vr headset in new york city. We have neon city places already new york, LA, Las Vegas.
  3. Soloninja

people have been saying that forever

people have been saying that forever
  4. Soloninja

can't tell if beef or cookies any way hope you enjoy the extra flavor

can't tell if beef or cookies any way hope you enjoy the extra flavor
  5. Soloninja

New Years Resolution!

Get the house ready before my son is born, Learn more SQL and programming, AI tools.
  6. Soloninja

I ask people about details or a deeper question and 9 time out of 10 they just call me a ism.

I ask people about details or a deeper question and 9 time out of 10 they just call me a ism.
  7. Soloninja

Tea Party

sleepytime when I'm sick and carrot cake tea is amazing, peppermint tea is good for the holidays
  8. 1701539257093.png

1701539257093.png

9. Soloninja

Has anyone played Alex jones video game ?

Since he created a side scroller game, did anyone play alex jones video game ?
  10. Soloninja

ITT: we act like redditors

r/ask Post: how do you mentally healthy people stay healthy. Like how do you do it ?
  11. Soloninja

Experiences with IRC and Tor Forums as places to shoot the shit

Yes there are interesting forums and >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk style forums on there to look into. These are dread and raddle. Be careful and use dummy emails for sign up
  12. Soloninja

The Asexual Revolution?

Ironically family guy was right this whole time.
  13. Soloninja

FART THREAD

fart story sit down folks I fart in bed and the dog was underneath the sheet he got up and ran out the door. Never seen him wake up that fast