SomaSpice's latest activity

• SomaSpice
    SomaSpice commented on SomaSpice's profile post.
    La neta me la pase de huevos jugando. Gracias por caerle! Wey hay que aprenderle al Godot y hacer nuestros juegos alv :BeerTime:
  • SomaSpice
    SomaSpice reacted to Mеченый Яков's comment on SomaSpice's profile post with LOL LOL.
    Mi parte favorita es que las animaciones parecieran que los enemigos te estuvieran lamiendo la cara. :tou2: Diiiooos que ganas de...
  • SomaSpice
    SomaSpice updated their status.
    Livestreaming some Disillusion ST, if y'all in the mood. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sfjphNTxXE&ab_channel=SomaSpice
  • SomaSpice
    SomaSpice reacted to Punp's post in the thread Tales from Gamedev: ads in your everything with Disgust Disgust.
    THIS POST WAS BOUGHT TO YOU BY BIG FOOD. HUNGRY? I genuinely hope this one gets rejected by players, but here you go. The most recent...
  • SomaSpice
    SomaSpice commented on no_chill's profile post.
    Never logging in again. Leaves your name to be remembered.
  • SomaSpice
    SomaSpice commented on Batoros's profile post.
    I can only describe this image as a "Bargain bin literally me"
  • SomaSpice
    SomaSpice reacted to Batoros's status with GiggaChad GiggaChad.
  • SomaSpice
    SomaSpice reacted to Voicedrew's status with Sad Sad.
    I was violently sick this morning. I threw up about 17 times before finally making it back to my bed and falling asleep. I couldn't get...
  • SomaSpice
    SomaSpice updated their status.
    If cockroaches looked like this would you still kill them? I would.
  • SomaSpice
    SomaSpice reacted to Taleisin's status with Nice Nice.
    I'm supposed to be writing a research dissertation... this is advanced procrastination
  • SomaSpice
    SomaSpice reacted to Seggito's comment on Seggito's profile post with Coffee (Like) Coffee (Like).
    @Brapuccino Thx, I'd like to make it into an actual ambient song thing (with different phrases and sections) and not just a boring loop...
  • SomaSpice
    SomaSpice reacted to Brapuccino's comment on Seggito's profile post with LOL LOL.
    they call my man Inspector Gadget cause he got all the gizmos that's pretty cool :cool:
  • SomaSpice
    SomaSpice reacted to Seggito's status with Love Love.
    View: https://twitter.com/seggito/status/1772769748847305203 I posted a synth jam on my twitter / mastodon / instagram whatever the fuck
  • SomaSpice
    SomaSpice reacted to lain is here's post in the thread Visual Novels with Coffee (Like) Coffee (Like).
    I used to Necro that thread all the time, good memories. I'll use this as an opportunity to link to the screenshot Let's Play I did of...
  • SomaSpice
    SomaSpice reacted to Vaporweeb's comment on Vaporweeb's profile post with THIS THIS.
    But the constraints dropdown still looks the same? Pick a side guys