Recent content by The Sylvia North Story

1. The Sylvia North Story

@myspacetom moreso because of the circumstances of their demise. Back to 1337 it is

@myspacetom moreso because of the circumstances of their demise. Back to 1337 it is
  2. The Sylvia North Story

RIP rarbg. This torrent site farewell got me unexpectedly emotional [ATTACH]

RIP rarbg. This torrent site farewell got me unexpectedly emotional
  3. The Sylvia North Story

Time to blackout and embarrass my self on anonymous internet forums Bordeaux is delicious

Time to blackout and embarrass my self on anonymous internet forums Bordeaux is delicious
  4. The Sylvia North Story

The Asexual Revolution?

Generational drugs of choice: - Boomers: Booze; pot; coke - Gen X: Heroin; ecstasy; Being Sober™ - Millennials: Research chems; adderall; psychedelics (to be better at their code monkey job) - Zoomers: Endocrine disruptors; fake weed carts I think we're just seeing the consequences of...
  5. The Sylvia North Story

Have you been to a Vaporwave Concert?

Death's Dynamic Shroud was one of the openers for George Clanton during his tour this year. Even if their newer stuff isn't really vaporwave they were nonetheless very good.
  6. The Sylvia North Story

Divination General | Tarot

May as well give this a shot, I ask of you whether or not my romance with a girl, SJ, will be fruitful.
  7. The Sylvia North Story

Sigmund Freud

Unlike most of what passes for psychology now (studies that can never be replicated and rely on behaviourism/tabula rasa thinking), Freud at the very least provides some insight into human nature. It helps to think of him more as a philosopher than a psychologist, the same way we mostly don't...
  8. The Sylvia North Story

Big beats are the best Get high all the time

Big beats are the best Get high all the time
  9. The Sylvia North Story

ChatGPT reminded me of the Dead Internet Theory posts, which made me want to be back here with...

ChatGPT reminded me of the Dead Internet Theory posts, which made me want to be back here with real people (i assume)
  10. The Sylvia North Story

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)
  11. The Sylvia North Story

Just kinda been chillin this summer to be honest [MEDIA] View...

Just kinda been chillin this summer to be honest View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWR_qL_mxo0
  12. The Sylvia North Story

SOLAR STORMS: AN UPCOMING THREAT ?

As Fauci's strongest soldier I'm stocking up on shots as we speak.
  13. The Sylvia North Story

[ATTACH]

14. The Sylvia North Story

Punk Rock

Have to say I'm more partial to post-hardcore. View: https://youtu.be/rLhONsoN3xc And of course Ian MacKaye's Minor Threat View: https://youtu.be/smM_bphb6pU It's interesting how many competing worldviews could be under the punk umbrella. You have the hedonist glue-sniffers and straight...
  15. The Sylvia North Story

What are some free online resources people barely use?

It seems that since the mid 2010s people have forgotten about torrenting, esp. zoomers. Napster was once so popular it would get blocked on college internet networks and now if an album isn't on Spotify it doesn't exist. Also if you are looking to pirate music and haven't downloaded Soulseek...