Recent content by Throwed Genji

1. Throwed Genji

Outdated Internet Slang

People used to call emoji's smiley's
  2. Throwed Genji

Rap artists

JPEGMAFIA , he is rap based but his music knows no bounds. Produces and mixes himself and his live performances are insane. He has got alot going for him and his style at times is like vaporwave. He has got great content, very unique in a era where people kind of try to be different but end up...
  3. Throwed Genji

Does your interest in vaporwave influence how you dress?

Well since I had started to care about clothes more I say it has influenced somewhat. I enjoy bright neon colors more often. It's interesting to me that I started seeing people wearing bright clothing with Japanese letters in a glitch set up or like N64 or PS logo clothing who are not really...
  4. Throwed Genji

What's your favorite drink?

I like a cold fresh Canada dry gingerale from the can preferably. I also enjoy the Simply brand juice's or even some of those nectar juices like passion fruit or apple
  5. Throwed Genji

What about your current life will make you nostalgic in the future?

Great question, I often get surprised when I end up nostalgic for something that happened just a couple years back, listening to the music you were listening to at the time seems to bring you right back. I would probably get nostalgic for the free time that I have being that things are winding...
  6. Throwed Genji

Soundstation channel

Ok not that this channel is not widely known but it's a channel I hold up high staying consistent and genuine to their style of visuals and music. Alot of the reason I love vaporwave and pixel art is due to this channel. I also believe channels like this had a influence on the music industry now...
  7. Throwed Genji

Check out my music, I rap with vaporwave vibes

Hi, I love vaporwave and rap so I often combine both, here is a music video I put together for one of my songs View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE09JWB3OLg
  8. Throwed Genji

What was the first Vaporwave you ever listened to?

Someone showed me a youtube visual mix titled, G O O N P A L A C E which had various artists and stood out to me. Also finding SoundStation's channel was amazing to me, I found a Blank Body song Safe Hex 3 on there with a cool visual and from there I became obsessed finding everything
  9. Throwed Genji

Weird Films you May (or may not) enjoy?

I watched The Hunger with David Bowie when looking for movies with a Blade Runner feel. While I thought it was good and did think the aesthetic was cool, I wasn't in the right space for it and stopped watching because it was rather dark and heavy. So this movie comes to mind when I think of...
  10. Throwed Genji

Your favorite late night movies?

I love to watch old futuristic anime movies that are like Wicked City and Midnight Eye. They use alot of blue colors and it's just perfect the action and aesthetics for me, some really go nutty with the stories to. Lately I also was watching alot of real life futuristic and A.I based movies like...
  11. 1616919635666.png

1616919635666.png

12. Throwed Genji

Listen to my music now!

really enjoying your music, sounds good to me! If I was to try and critique I'd say that sometimes some sounds loop abruptly though I'm not sure if that is intentional
  13. Throwed Genji

Introduce yourself!

thank you! I do have a bandcamp here is the link https://throwedgenji.bandcamp.com/music , other platform links in my profile