Recent content by Trashboat

1. Trashboat

[ATTACH] sad and making Vaporwave art as a coping mechanism

sad and making Vaporwave art as a coping mechanism
  2. Trashboat

Bloodborne PS1 Demake

No idea. Honestly, it's been at least a year since I last played, thanks for the advice. I'll remember it next time I play
  3. Trashboat

Bloodborne PS1 Demake

Last boss I remember fighting was Boscolione or something. I think I went into a sewer or a library after that
  4. Trashboat

Bloodborne PS1 Demake

reminds me of Megaman legends. Also reminds me that I need to finish BloodBourne when I get the chance. I just kinda got lost and wasn't sure where to go next.
  5. Trashboat

What's the deal with NFT and vaporwave art?

All crypto uses obscene amounts of energy. NFTs are just adding more onto that energy load. My problem is that NFTs don't really do anything special that can't already be done. There are already plenty of ways for me to directly support an artist (patreon, Kofi, paypal, etc.) Buying NFT actually...
  6. Trashboat

Touhou 18: Unconnected Marketeers Announced

Shmups are one of my favorite genres. I havent 1cc'd a lot of games, but I'm a fan of the genre. Not super into touhou, but I like Sakuya as well. Mostly because Touhou Luna nights is my first full Touhou game. I've 1ccd mushihime maniac novice rank and im trying to learn Ikaruga. I also play...
  7. Trashboat

Searching thru the video backlogs

Searching thru the video backlogs
  8. Trashboat

What's your favorite old computer game?

I was a big fan of Humoungous Entertainment games as a child. Pajama Sam, Spy Fox, and all that.
  9. Trashboat

Obscure Gaming Consoles

What about the PSP that looked like a sidekick
  10. 1614050232771.png

1614050232771.png

11. Trashboat

How do you make Vaporwave graphic design?

I enjoy doing vaporwave edits on GIMP every now and then, but I always feel liks I'm relearning the process. Here's one I did about fighting games a good while ago. I generally go for making the canvas as crowded as possible and a bluish/purple color screen over the image. I'd like to do more...
  12. EhRYZblWoAMKXdt.jpg

EhRYZblWoAMKXdt.jpg

13. Trashboat

What are your favorite Vaporwave albums?

Studio 54 by saint pepsi is always a classic to me School days by pocari virtual Sapporo gas pedal album I can't remember the name of EDIT: found it here View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogX40z9RMW4 A million miles away by Macross. my most obscure favorite is Virtual Reality 97 by...
  14. Trashboat

私が行った興味深い観察

Maybe it's the strangeness that compels musicians to pull from music different from their own. I recently learned that Junko Ohashi sampled Chaka Khan's Whatcha Gonna Do For Me. It was from her songm I Love You So. It also reminded me of how Naruto was more popular in the west, but One Piece was...
  15. Trashboat

Introduce yourself!

Hello I'm Trashboat. As my name might suggest I really identified with Regular show growing up. Vaporwave, as an ulture not just a music genre, is about nostalgia and the unreliability of memory. A lot of vaporwave media seems to portray an distorted version of past media. It's an interesting...