Vitnira
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• 1721609225337.jpeg1721609253660.jpeg1721610154226.jpeg1721610551383.jpeg
    1721611108482.jpeg
    The Nintendo DS was such an innovative platform.
    Birds have to be politically correct now

"For example, in 2020, the AOS renamed a small prairie songbird found on the Great Plains to "Thick-billed Longspur." The bird's original name—honoring John P. McCown, an amateur naturalist who later became a general in the Confederate Army during the U.S. Civil War—was perceived as a painful link to slavery and racism."

ugh
    赤い男
    赤い男
    @LiraTirsoCaduceo I agree, is rather lame.

we should be more creative with names like this fella over here, his name is literally hellbender
    Hellbender - Wikipedia

84 ROCKIN' SKELETONS ideas | skull art, heavy metal art, heavy metal
    LiraTirsoCaduceo
    LiraTirsoCaduceo
    @Vitnira I haven't given it much thought. I'm sure you could make some write ups regarding this topic.
    But to me it gives it a very desacralised character to how we conceptualise the world that sorrounds us.
    I'm a traditionalist and thus in conflict with positivists who are progressivists and materialists, which is were this conception of the world comes from.
    Man disconnected from the sacred tries puts himself in the position of God, when we once saw in the creatures and landscapes that sorrounded us characteristics which had the signature of the Divine, we now pursue an understanding of the world that's secularised.
    In this case I don't know much about the traditional associations of the bird in question, but I think it would have been strange for it to not already have them, and for it to have an already established name.
    If it truly didn't have one, a name should be given after making observations on the nature of the creature, and for us to organically develop knowledge on the symbolical values of it.
    vulonkaaz
    vulonkaaz
    when I see silly stuff like this I kinda wish everyone in America would get shot not only the president
    I wish there was a thing like the Everdrive for DS/3DS. My 3DS XL is so comfy to use but I was broke during peak DS time.
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: Digital Cheese
    Digital Cheese
    Digital Cheese
    1. Hack 3DS via 3ds.hacks.guide
    2. Get DS Flashcart (only plays in DS mode tho)
    3. Get 3DS Flashcart (not the best idea, although perhaps you could have two 256GiB SD cards and run a shit-ton of stuff on it, using flashcart for 3DS games and SD card for everything else?)

I'd recommend hacking 3DS then getting an ntrboothax compatible flashcart. Your 3DS can have 256GiB SD card for 3DS stuff and your DS flashcart will have 256GiB for the lulz. Note, if you get that much storage, expect your 3DS to take 30 years to bootup (although its far quicker on N3DS/N2DS)
    Vitnira
    Vitnira
    Thanks guys! I've hacked a PS3 and Wii before and this looks straightforward like those two. Can't believe I didn't think of flashing firmware like the home consoles. Derp.
    Punp
    Punp
    The 3DS hack has a store where you can download pretty much anything. I literally did this last night and it's great. Managed to get a bunch of drawing apps.
    I want to play Fire Emblem but without the stat level up RNG cheesing that the game requires aaaaa
    Wish there was a ROMhack to give point-based level up stats
    • Confused
    Reactions: Andy Kaufman
    Vitnira
    Vitnira
    I only played 8 and 7 (8 was also my first) as a kid, I tried 7 recently but that mandatory tutorial is uuugghhh
    Maybe I'll give 8 another go.
    CrungleChamp1893
    CrungleChamp1893
    Iirc you can skip the lyn tutorial in subsequent playthoughs by picking eliwood or hector modes, but you do unfortunately have to push through it the first time
    LiraTirsoCaduceo
    LiraTirsoCaduceo
    I am currently playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions and it uses the same randomised level up. I just ignore it to be honest.
    Just threw out almost all my assembled gunpla.
    I needed to take things out of a curio cabinet to move it and as I touched them, an arm or leg or sword or fucking whatever fell off of each of them, and I realized in that Marie Kondo way they were not sparking joy. They were sparking anger. Every time I try to do anything with them, re-pose or w/e, they "break" and I have to fuck with fixing them. So they sit there gathering dust until they need to be moved again.

The joy was in the building, and now they've become empty objects. Infuriating objects. They just sit there doing nothing.

The only two I have left now is an exclusive from Anime Expo and an SD Alex because it has consistently been the only one to not break and the linework looks nice because I used a minipainting wash instead of markers. They still spark some joy.

The rest owned me. And that's the trap of modernity - items so cheap they flow over you like seawater and suck your soul into the current.
    №56
    №56
    I have a bunch sitting around collecting dust that are going to have to go eventually. Too bad the things lose most of their value as soon as you've put them together.
    MindControlBoxer
    MindControlBoxer
    Gunpla looks good for like a couple months until you gotta clean up the place where they at. i always wanna re pose them every once in a while and they break. I just pretend its battle damage to keep me sane
    MySpace Tom
    MySpace Tom
    I'm currently doing this with my media collection. It can be hard to actually get rid of stuff. But once it's gone, it's refreshing
    1720200527655.png
    Trying to find this movie is hard
    Akenshi
    Akenshi
    Hmm, maybe there is an entire Chick tract cinematic universe.
    Punp
    Punp
    I think I have this comic somewhere. It's a Christians against DnD PSA comic, I think. Did you find the movie?
    Vitnira
    Vitnira
    @Punp yes it is! And I did

I was hesitant to purchase because I wasn't totally sure if I'd be able to actually download it, but it's so niche I had to give it a shot. And thankfully they're nice enough to provide the download.
    I originally found out about it from JonTron. Skimming through the movie, it looks like they play the Chick Tract 100% straight and that levels up the comedy significantly.
    i bet you cant respond to me now unreal one <3

One of them legit sharts at 1:16:25, after Trump says "it's too much money" and there's a pause. Listen close. There's a quiet wet squelch.
    №56
    №56
    "I've never heard so much fool-so much m-malarkey in my life. This guy...he says...mffhfgffmf...well, guess what..." *shits pants*
    "I DID NOT SAY THAT...I did not, I have people - NINETEEN people, all great people - who heard me and I did not say that. He farted, he has sharted, and frankly, he has pooped his pants. It's a disgrace. I never pooped my pants."
    Alixie Shukshin
    Alixie Shukshin
    Washington's disaster is gonna need to be undone at this point
    LiraTirsoCaduceo
    LiraTirsoCaduceo
    More fentanyl machines.
    Does this shirt look fashy, y'all?

I can wear t-shirts at work but I'm paranoid about getting fired over something stupid. Love the look though.
    1718052906320.png
    I need to KonMari the shit out of my house but it takes so much effort cuz I'm a packrat ugh
    he did it. colbert topped the awfulness of the dancing vaccines.
    Company that owns my company (company^2): "DEI! Diversity! Woo! Fuckin love diversity! All them blacks and gays and stuff!"
    Guy at company meeting today to representative of company^2: "Are we going to get Juneteenth off because it's a federal holiday now?"
    Company^2: lolno
    Quick shitpost created before bed

TrumpSmile.png
    Alixie Shukshin
    Alixie Shukshin
    As a libertarian, seeing Trump get booed by all of the crowd is perfect.
    Vitnira
    Vitnira
    As a (formerly card-carrying) libertarian involved with a local libertarian politician's campaign, the "you don't want to win" statement was so accurate it hurt. The LP is just a controlled rightwing opposition joke. Trump belongs at that clownshow.
    I know Trump isn't a libertarian. But they only support the biggest nutcases and shit on anyone who would have the slightest chance of convincing anyone outside of ancapistan to vote for them. Gary Johnson getting the ticket is the only time they've done anything sane in the past 8 years
    You know I was talking to my friend Desdemona the other day, she runs this space station and bake shop down near Boomtown. She told me that human beings are flawed individuals, that the cosmic bakers took us out of the oven a little too early. And that's the reason we're as crazy as we are, and I believe it! Take for example, when you go to the movies these days. You know, they try to sell you this jumbo drink. 8 extra ounces of watered-down Cherry Coke for an extra 25 cents. I don't want it. I don't want that much organization in my life. I don't want other people thinking for me.
    I want Junior Mints. Where did the Junior Mints go in the movies?I don't want a 12 lb. Nestle's crunch for 25 dollars.
    I WANT JUNIOR MINTS!
    WE NEED MORE FRUITCAKES IN THIS WORLD!
    LESS BAKERS
    We need people that CARE
    I'M MAD AS HELL AND I DON'T WANNA TAKE IT ANYMORE
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…