Recent content by William

1. William

Who are you guys voting for in the 2020 Election?

Pretty self explanatory. Personally, for myself, I'd say Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren!
  2. William

What are your thoughts on Trump's Separation of Families

I agree, completely. I have a Republican friend who tried saying stuff like "what about this child of a military man who died." You're right, its awful, but the fact that the man had a choice and knew the risks in the army while thousands of families are being ripped apart and may never being...
  3. William

Why did you pick your username?

I always love basic usernames like mine :) but sometimes I have underscores before so it would be "_William"
  4. William

Favorite Video Game(s)?

Hello Everyone, :D nice to meet ya The title is self-explanatory, talk about your favorite Video Game(s)! It can include franchises, spinoffs, whateverelse. Please follow the rules: -Please make sure all Video Game titles are SFW (Safe-For-Work aka appropriate) -Please explain (at-least a...
  5. William

What's your favorite old computer game?

Ahaha, for me it's either Oregon Trail or a Jimmy Neutron PC Game from like the early 2000's. It was called Jimmy Neutron vs Jimmy Negatron and I have played it thousands of times :), it never has gotten old to me.
  6. William

Introduce yourself!

What cancelled sitcom best describes your life? Not really sure if I had to be honest, probably none right now lol ::) What does Vaporwave mean to you? For some it means everything, for me its a cool relaxation genre where I can be calm and still enjoy the music What subgenres are you most...