Wonky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• Write a physical letter for someone you cherish in your life; it doesn't matter if you personally hand it to the person or if you send it through the mail. Physical letters are so meaningful and can be such a joy to make, especially if you decorate it with all sorts of cute pictures. I've kept every letter I've ever received and every now and then I'll reread them and remember those times in my life. ;)

Attachments

• letter1.png
      letter1.png
      217.8 KB · Views: 3
    Some_porcupine
    Some_porcupine
    this is a pretense to romcom isnt it, "to all boys i loved"...
    • LOL
    Reactions: Wonky
    Deleted member 1982
    I don't have someone to write letters too though :NekoNatsukiOh:
    Wonky
    Wonky
    @no_chill if you've got a friend in real life, consider giving him/her a letter! If not, perhaps consider writing one for a family member. Pour your heart out, those who truly care will appreciate your doing so! :)
    Kicked off the new year enjoying myself at a rave, how did you guys spend it? I usually spend it playing video games with my friends, so this was a nice way to shake things up for once, though nothing beats playing with the guys...konata raver.jpg
    Picked up some records! Feel free to give any record recommendations :D:

Attachments

• IMG_0569.JPG
      IMG_0569.JPG
      1.4 MB · Views: 24
    Long time no see, Agora Road! Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this site, I just simply forgot my password -.-
    Some things that have happened since my last post:
    - Finished Disgaea 5
    - Started using Linux Mint as my daily driver
    - Played even more doujin games and built up quite a collection of physical of them
    - Played through the Mega Man Zero series
    - Read plenty of books
    - Went to many punk rock concerts and got comfortable with moshing
    - Worked out and got really fit

I've been maturing a lot as a person recently and I've been discovering what I really seek and desire in life. Things have felt hopeless lately, I can't deny that, and it's getting harder and harder to continue on. I just know that things will get better later on and I'm excited for that, I'm excited for the possibility of feeling happy again! I don't know when I'll feel happy again, I don't know how long it'll last, but I know that that feeling will come again, I just know it will.
    Winter break was fun, I didn't accomplish all too much but I really enjoyed my time spent relaxing.
    Recently, I have been playing a lot of doujin games. I played Rock Maiden FC, Rock Maiden FC 2, Rockmen R2, Rock Maiden 1, Touhou Rhythm Carnival, and a plethora of other random games that I can't remember the names of! As you might be able to tell, I have quite the affinity for Megaman-like games haha. I hope this winter has been kind to you all this year, best wishes!

chiyo pray.png
    • Love
    Reactions: eve
    Winter break is almost here... This semester has been way too challenging but thankfully I have been able to manage it all. I am looking forward to reading lots of books, playing lots of games, and finally catching up on some anime.
    Finally!!!! I finally found the album Good Day by Bolt from the Blue!! I've been looking everywhere for it since their music was pulled down everywhere! It's a super cute and relaxing Japanese math-rock band. Hearing their music again put a smile on my face :). I hope everyone has a great day!
    Started watching Boogiepop Phantom this morning! I have been meaning to watch this anime for many years and so far it is really cool! Looking forward to watching the rest :)
    I did it... I've finished what I wanted to complete with Disgaea 4 Complete+. I did most of the post-game content and got to the Land of Carnage. This is my favorite Disgaea game by far!
    Wonky
    Wonky
    Yeah haha, I'm goin through them pretty fast. I have yet to play Soul Nomad and the World Eaters but it looks really cool from what I've seen. I wishlisted it on Steam so I'll be sure to pick it up when it goes on sale!
    SomaSpice
    SomaSpice
    Soul Nomad is not as good gameplay wise compared to disgaea, imo, but I loved the atmosphere and writing. Also, you can play a completely sepate evil campaign, which is always extra points from me.
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: Wonky
    Wonky
    Wonky
    That's really cool, thanks for lettin me know!
    Completed Disgaea 4's main story today! I loved it so much and it's without a doubt my favorite Disgaea game! The post-game in 4 seems humongous, I'm gonna be spending so much time in it. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…