Recent content by Z-1227

1. Z-1227

Agora Draws - Post your arts here!

your models have a retro feel to them. Love them!
  2. Z-1227

Agora Draws - Post your arts here!

I'm a huge fan of The Phantom of the Opera story and I also like drawing environments. Here's a WIP of the story's antagonist, The Phantom
  3. 3A9342FD-C786-446B-8BD0-4E7E330347D8.png

3A9342FD-C786-446B-8BD0-4E7E330347D8.png

4. Z-1227

What state or country are y'all from ?

I'm from Bahrain, in the middle east! I was very interested in how vaporwave made fun of consumerism. I think right now i don't really have a lot to say abt the vaporwave genre so i'm branching out to other types of music i want to make!
  5. Z-1227

We have media attention

is it really that devoid of people tho? I follow so many artists on social media and it really doesn't look like that at all for me :/
  6. Z-1227

2,000 Member Celebration Album! Submit your tracks!

Thank you so much✨ Really appreciate it!
  7. Z-1227

2,000 Member Celebration Album! Submit your tracks!

Guess I'll have a go too! This album's the one I'm most proud of ✨ View: https://z-1227.bandcamp.com/album/mall-of-arabia
  8. Z-1227

What games have you been playing lately?

I'm much more cynical of the game now i'm afraid. I can clearly say that this might have been one of my worse video game experiences ever. I now know that this assassin's creed clearly does not have the assassin stuff that I care about. The modern day seemed fairly interesting but I just wish...
  9. Z-1227

What was your first contact with vaporwave?

I simply discovered it when the youtube algorithm randomly recommended me to listen to Macintosh Plus's Floral Shoppe
  10. Z-1227

Black Flag was my first AC game so it has a special place in my heart :D I don't own a ps3 so i really hope they either port or remake ac 1!
  11. Z-1227

Oh nice I played origins too! I loved the exploring when I was doing the main storyline but then I got kind of bored afterwards. I was really impressed with the tomb exploring and pyramids tho! Have you played the previous assassin's creed games? (Ezio trilogy, AC 1, Black Flag?)
  12. Z-1227

I have been mostly playing Assassins Creed Valhalla. As an assassins creed game I love the addition to the universe lore, however the movement and parkour needs to be updated. As for the viking combat it could be better. By far the story and exploration is much more interesting tho!
  13. Z-1227

THREAD LOCKED Vaporwave is RACIST???

I wouldn't necessarily think vaporwave is racist as sampling is a great way for people to get to know music from different cultures.
  14. Z-1227

What are your favourite sample sources?

I'm a late 90s kid so most of my childhood was a mix of 90s and early 2000s and I'd really like to bring this period alive through my music by sampling 2000s pop music and cartoon network tv shows. I recently sampled some arabic dubbed anime in my latest album. It's in the new december 2018...
  15. Z-1227

New Music December 2018

How about we end this year with some amazing vaporwave? Here's my latest album :D I sampled old arabic dubbed anime music from this channel i Used to watch as a kid called Spacetoon. Enjoy some real arabic nostalgia! https://z-1227.bandcamp.com/album/t-o-o-n-w-a-v-e-s-p-a-c-e-t-o-o-n-3