Subway tuna sandwich has 0% tuna in it

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
これは本当かもしれません。ここ日本ではメニューが違い、エビのサンドイッチがあります。地下鉄でマグロを食べたことがないので、本物かどうかはわかりません。他の場所でマグロを食べるのが好きです

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

naa

subway made a whole website for this now

ilikecatsandcookies

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
How long before we get Soylent restaurants? You get 500 calories of everything you need nutritionally but it's an easy to drink shake with opaque ingredients that tastes like chocolate.
you're describing a protein shake lol
i have these ones that taste like chocolate milk and have a ton of vitamins and stuff. use them to maintain my weight because i have the opposite issue of most people - i tend to lose weight by default instead of gaining it by default, and eating is hard. drinking calories is a lot easier

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
How long before we get Soylent restaurants? You get 500 calories of everything you need nutritionally but it's an easy to drink shake with opaque ingredients that tastes like chocolate.
That sounds depressing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2362

Kinda like the movie Brazil
index.jpeg

naa

i have these ones that taste like chocolate milk and have a ton of vitamins and stuff. use them to maintain my weight because i have the opposite issue of most people - i tend to lose weight by default instead of gaining it by default, and eating is hard. drinking calories is a lot easier
Soylent is used by a lot of people to lose weight or replace meals because it's basically thin, unsweetened pancake batter, and less protein-dense than a protein shake. Protein shakes can help you keep weight on, or supplement your diet if you need a large amount of protein, but soylent doesn't really do that, it's just a meal but sadder. Soylent is generally speaking not as great as medical-grade meal replacement powders at functionally replacing meals though, I think you can buy those on amazon now. I wonder what a Chuck E. Cheese buy soylent-themed would be like. Here's nutrition facts:
soylent nutrition facts.jpg

ilikecatsandcookies

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Soylent is used by a lot of people to lose weight or replace meals because it's basically thin, unsweetened pancake batter, and less protein-dense than a protein shake. Protein shakes can help you keep weight on, or supplement your diet if you need a large amount of protein, but soylent doesn't really do that, it's just a meal but sadder. Soylent is generally speaking not as great as medical-grade meal replacement powders at functionally replacing meals though, I think you can buy those on amazon now. I wonder what a Chuck E. Cheese buy soylent-themed would be like. Here's nutrition facts:
oh i assumed they were just referencing soylent green lmao, didn't realize it was an actual irl product. sounds nasty

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • LOL

naa

oh i assumed they were just referencing soylent green lmao, didn't realize it was an actual irl product. sounds nasty
yeah it's not great and you need to drink like 5 bottles to get your actual daily dose of nutrients/vitamins, since one bottle only has about 20% of your daily values of each vitamin/mineral. I'm really impressed that people were able to market this enough that it has a cult following when it's worse than getting nutrients via IV.

_TF

Delusion-maxxing
Reaction score
Awards
drinking calories? protein shakes are litterally protein, where d'you get the calories thing from? (except from the flavoring of course
)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Coton

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
That's funny because i tried to get a subway sandwich today (I'm a Chicken/Honey-Mustard sauce enjoyer btw) and they could not serve me because they did not have any bread left.

How can you have a bread shortage when you are running a subway!? Isn't that the main ingredient to allways have ?

Virtual Cafe Awards