Corporations are the reason why we have a alt-right alt-left war.

I would like you to check first 3 pics i attached. This is Google's way of saying they hate white men secretly, you probably never saw this before but most nazis/racist whites saw it. If one of them said google hates white men they would be right from just this image except the ceos and most workers in google are still mostly white men. They do this so a vocal minority will be as racist as possible while hating Google, other people subconsciously start thinking "racist people hate google" which also means anti-racist people like Google(I think this is called a dogwhistle in short but it became a buzzword soo i don't think people realise.)

This is just a introduction to more deep shit google does to keep a minority hate them, probably one of the biggest actions they took is censoring Alex jones' Bohemian grove video, they knew if they outright censored the video it would gain traction soo they shadowbanned it(probably first shadowban on the internet), still all videos of bohemian Grove are from other pepople publishing his video. These things are small compared to what they might do and did.

The far less complicated one is Facebook, in 2014 Facebook admitted to manupilating peoples board for social experiments, that website is filled with altright memes and despite how strict they collect data and how hard they work their auditers there is no way they don't do what google does.

I believe algorithm chooses some people with slight right lean and turns them far right, this isn't only about making far right people thought, they want lefties and commies too but not active ones, communists are a great danger to business soo they artifically changed left in its core. Sentences like "there is no ethical consumption under capitalism" became memes and artificially populated in leftist spaces soo they don't ask questions. The fake communist is as old as communism itself but communism is mainstream and has practically no difference to capitalist right now.

Now that we hate pepole that hate each other for some reason, what did they gain from this? I don't know, i used to believe they do this all so we won't have time to protest against corporations but it feels wrong somehow. They could just make several small corporation instead of big ones and frame some of them as evil , corporations already have several small puppet corporations anyways, they could sacrifice some once a year and we wouldn't realise we are fighting puppets.

What do you think?

2021-06-26-132206_1440x900_scrot.png2021-06-26-132257_1440x900_scrot.png2021-06-26-132234_1440x900_scrot.png

Deleted member 2362

Silicon Valley corporations are most likely co-opted by deep state agencies (if not directly created by it). If you dig deep enough, you'll find several cases of three-letter agencies helping finance these eventual behemoths. Control and create context, blah blah
ycPNYqy.jpg

There's also the theory (I'm sure this place must've touched upon it) that everything, from market flows to political agendas, are now managed by AIs. But who trains the AIs?

Lately, this pitting sides against each other went full steam after OWS, which posed a real danger for the elite classes. The way to diffuse it —by making the progressive stack in vogue— served as a learning experience to divert from the class talk and repurpose it into purity arguments: race, privilege, radicalized left-right disputes.

Right now my belief is that entire societies are the center of several psy-ops for who knows what end —the classic D&C?

Does anybody believe things would stop with MK-Ultra?

kultra

veteran n00b
Reaction score
Awards
Algorithms only supply more content to the echochambers people were already immersing themselves in on social media. Imo, there's lack of fact checking combined with distrust in sources. Log onto these sites every day and it's constantly on your mind. Whatever polarized side you're immersed in, there's something the algorithm will try to advertise you no matter what based on what data you've provided.

Virtual Cafe Awards

W0LF_101

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Algorithms only supply more content to the echochambers people were already immersing themselves in on social media. Imo, there's lack of fact checking combined with distrust in sources. Log onto these sites every day and it's constantly on your mind. Whatever polarized side you're immersed in, there's something the algorithm will try to advertise you no matter what based on what data you've provided.
Indeed, these days it just ends up as a constant feedback loop.

Virtual Cafe Awards
It's an ouroboros, you see this pattern with pretty much every hot button issue. I think it goes much deeper than this - algorithms create people with politics that are codependent on two sides of the same meme, to feed these ouroboros memes. It's selling guns to both sides of a war as a business model. You take one meme with two codependent sides to it, you watch people get ensnared into team X or team Y of the circle, they go nuts. Ten thousand million adsense dollars pouring in as ten thousand people spend all day online trapped in a feedback loop, putting energy into their side of the meme.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Soloninja

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Merzcat

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I would like you to check first 3 pics i attached. This is Google's way of saying they hate white men secretly, you probably never saw this before but most nazis/racist whites saw it. If one of them said google hates white men they would be right from just this image except the ceos and most workers in google are still mostly white men. They do this so a vocal minority will be as racist as possible while hating Google, other people subconsciously start thinking "racist people hate google" which also means anti-racist people like Google(I think this is called a dogwhistle in short but it became a buzzword soo i don't think people realise.)

This is just a introduction to more deep shit google does to keep a minority hate them, probably one of the biggest actions they took is censoring Alex jones' Bohemian grove video, they knew if they outright censored the video it would gain traction soo they shadowbanned it(probably first shadowban on the internet), still all videos of bohemian Grove are from other pepople publishing his video. These things are small compared to what they might do and did.

The far less complicated one is Facebook, in 2014 Facebook admitted to manupilating peoples board for social experiments, that website is filled with altright memes and despite how strict they collect data and how hard they work their auditers there is no way they don't do what google does.

I believe algorithm chooses some people with slight right lean and turns them far right, this isn't only about making far right people thought, they want lefties and commies too but not active ones, communists are a great danger to business soo they artifically changed left in its core. Sentences like "there is no ethical consumption under capitalism" became memes and artificially populated in leftist spaces soo they don't ask questions. The fake communist is as old as communism itself but communism is mainstream and has practically no difference to capitalist right now.

Now that we hate pepole that hate each other for some reason, what did they gain from this? I don't know, i used to believe they do this all so we won't have time to protest against corporations but it feels wrong somehow. They could just make several small corporation instead of big ones and frame some of them as evil , corporations already have several small puppet corporations anyways, they could sacrifice some once a year and we wouldn't realise we are fighting puppets.

What do you think?

View attachment 4998View attachment 5000View attachment 5001
Larry Page and Sergey Brin are jewish, not white.

Also it's not corporations and they don't care about division.
Look into the black nobility, new world order, kalergi plan, agenda 21 and 2030.
They want to destroy racial and ethnic identity as well as national sovereignty, their goal is a single race/humanity they will lord over using their technocratic apperatus.
All politics are controlled as well as countries, there is no us vs them just humanity vs oligarchic bloodlines.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ilikecatsandcookies

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards

What do you think?

i think google gives a feedback loop for whoever uses it. this phenomenon was originally discovered by racist people, no? i suspect google gave them more diverse results because their browsing indicated a large degree of engagement with racial topics.

quick experiment i did: opened up tor browser to give a clean slate and google searched different adjectives + "white woman". "happy white woman" turned up results with nonwhite people because of all the media articles published about this very topic, they're like half of what show up. but excited white woman? sleepy white woman? sad white woman? all 100% white. i think this has some shaky groundwork, to be honest. i havent finished digesting any of the other stuff in your post, this just caught my attention.

images were too large for direct upload, so here's my results.

View: https://imgur.com/a/Oc7elJH

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lambda

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Larry Page and Sergey Brin are jewish, not white.

Also it's not corporations and they don't care about division.
Look into the black nobility, new world order, kalergi plan, agenda 21 and 2030.
They want to destroy racial and ethnic identity as well as national sovereignty, their goal is a single race/humanity they will lord over using their technocratic apperatus.
All politics are controlled as well as countries, there is no us vs them just humanity vs oligarchic bloodlines.
take your meds
but probably true

Virtual Cafe Awards

That1Producer

universal truth seeker, also part time producer
Reaction score
Awards

What do you think?

The only thing you've mentioned here I find wrong is saying their ceos are white. They're not white, they're jews and I doubt anyone's surprised about that.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ilikecatsandcookies

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
The only thing you've mentioned here I find wrong is saying their ceos are white. They're not white, they're jews and I doubt anyone's surprised about that.
jews are white and it's bizarre how people consider them not to be. it's as weird and archaic as considering irish people not to be white. whiteness is pretty arbitrarily defined over time, it's not a discrete scientific concept lol.
and you're obviously implying jews have some kind of control over the world. they don't. take your meds.

Virtual Cafe Awards

NanoraaJuice

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
jews are white and it's bizarre how people consider them not to be. it's as weird and archaic as considering irish people not to be white. whiteness is pretty arbitrarily defined over time, it's not a discrete scientific concept lol.
and you're obviously implying jews have some kind of control over the world. they don't. take your meds.
This post was written by rabbi hands

Virtual Cafe Awards