Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
index.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
I'm not here to coddle or comfort you

your phobia of a line drawing of a tit is not my problem

if you're worried about your job, don't go online during work hours

Im gonna do me, you make your own choices about how to navigate life. If avoidance of a tit is a priority for you, take the steps you need to to avoid it

it's not my responsibility
You sound like a Redditor.

Virtual Cafe Awards
L

lol they wish

a redditor would be someone complaining about a drawing or making pointless requests about censoring or covering it

opposing censorship is the opposite of what a redditor does. They request warnings and hate women and art
You sound like a big, smelly Redditor, dude.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Do you guys have any resources for learning how to draw? I never was very good at it and recently got an iPad Pro so I wanted to learn a bit more.
Gamer haha loag.fw

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

Honestly, your art is so amazing, and I have so many questions! Like what are your inspirations, what program did you use, does it have any filters? I absolutely love the eery and nostalgic vibe it gives, I hope I can do something as amazing as this one day. Also, the girl in those pics, what's her name, does she have backstory? Even the environment you put her in is something I want to learn more about!

EDIT: Just went to your profile page and saw this art is from a game you made. Honestly seeing someone so young create something so good looking is incredibly humbling.

I've only done some modeling work on both 3D Max and Maya, but only architecture since I've been terrible at more organic modeling! Some examples of what I've done:

BASILICA TEST 02.jpg

RENDER 02.jpg

PS: Anyone has any useful tutorials for head modeling? I can't seem to get them right.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

Honestly, your art is so amazing, and I have so many questions! Like what are your inspirations, what program did you use, does it have any filters? I absolutely love the eery and nostalgic vibe it gives, I hope I can do something as amazing as this one day. Also, the girl in those pics, what's her name, does she have backstory? Even the environment you put her in is something I want to learn more about!

EDIT: Just went to your profile page and saw this art is from a game you made. Honestly seeing someone so young create something so good looking is incredibly humbling.

I've only done some modeling work on both 3D Max and Maya, but only architecture since I've been terrible at more organic modeling! Some examples of what I've done:

View attachment 7286

View attachment 7288

PS: Anyone has any useful tutorials for head modeling? I can't seem to get them right.

glad you like it, everything i do is done in photoshop and i usually run everything through some sort of dithering. Sometimes I use pattern dithering filters other times i use diffuse (i think that is what it is called?) I do throw in some 3d models into the mix often but even then i remain using the photoshop 3d tools.

your 3d stuff looks cool, maybe one day i'll learn blender as it is much less limiting than photoshops tools

Virtual Cafe Awards