Anti-Globalist Alliance [Vatican Creating a One World Government]

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
it's honestly kinda a complicated plot line. basically one missionary disappears and the next generation goes to find him only to discover he integrated into japanese society. real moral connundrum type beat

Sounds interesting. In the real world they'd probably try to kill him. But it is possible for a Jesuit to come to biblical salvation as well and get out of the cult. Although chances of being killed are very high. Its essentially a mafia but worldwide and far dirtier.

Paul was killing bible believers before he was saved and became an apostle.

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
You've already proven to me several times you can't keep up with this conversation. Idk why you're still here Felicia. You didn't watch the video and you have no idea who the Jesuits are.
I don't think anyone really follows. Lmao. Usually though if no one understands you, it means you need to explain it better and more clearly. Not that you are above others mentally.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
I don't think anyone really follows. Lmao. Usually though if no one understands you, it means you need to explain it better and more clearly. Not that you are above others mentally.

Maybe next time ask honest questions instead of being a total dick head calling me names. Or maybe just watch more of the video and it will be explained to you. Stop playing victim after you sling shit at me bro. It's weak. Beta confirmed. Get on that sigma grindset.

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe next time ask honest questions instead of being a total dick head calling me names. Or maybe just watch more of the video and it will be explained to you. Stop playing victim after you sling shit at me bro. It's weak. Beta confirmed. Get on that sigma grindset.
You literally put a fucking picture of like three completely unrelated towers in the first minute and I'm supposed to get somethign from that? It's like someone took the trend where you look at objects that look like among us characters seriously as some signs of truth. Vatican than owns every corporation. Uhhh, how, why? Pandemic is than started by corporations. How did the vatican have any power in China? Like holy shit. What are these logical leaps?

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
You literally put a fucking picture of like three completely unrelated towers in the first minute and I'm supposed to get somethign from that? It's like someone took the trend where you look at objects that look like among us characters seriously as some signs of truth. Vatican than owns every corporation. Uhhh, how, why? Pandemic is than started by corporations. How did the vatican have any power in China? Like holy shit. What are these logical leaps?

If you're curious about something just pause the video and research it. Most people in my circle have a basic understanding on these concepts... If I see something I don't understand I don't attack the voice I do research myself. Also, later in the video I DO connect all the dots. How you gonna expect to learn everything from one sentence of a 20 minute video bro? Like wtf?

Attachments

• MasonicLeaders.jpg
    MasonicLeaders.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 73

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
If you're curious about something just pause the video and research it. Most people in my circle have a basic understanding on these concepts... If I see something I don't understand I don't attack the voice I do research myself. Also, later in the video I DO connect all the dots. How you gonna expect to learn everything from one sentence of a 20 minute video bro? Like wtf?
The thing is I can prove anything by using pictures compeltely out of context. Just wait and see.
fidel-castro-and-pinochet.jpg

Here, it's Castro and Pinochet next to each other. Was cold war a scam and they were actually on the same side? That's the kind of leaps you make. And the thing about "doing your own research" is that I can find somewhere, somehow, some kind of document, article and what not that will confirm everything I believe in. Having people standing next to each other means nothing. Guessing what they are talking about in private meetings is meaningless since no one can know that. I can make up a story, so can they, so can you. It doesn't mean anything. It's alright if there was some logic at least behind what you say, but you just look at meaningless patterns.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
The thing is I can prove anything by using pictures compeltely out of context. Just wait and see.View attachment 9943

Here, it's Castro and Pinochet next to each other. Was cold war a scam and they were actually on the same side? That's the kind of leaps you make. And the thing about "doing your own research" is that I can find somewhere, somehow, some kind of document, article and what not that will confirm everything I believe in. Having people standing next to each other means nothing. Guessing what they are talking about in private meetings is meaningless since no one can know that. I can make up a story, so can they, so can you. It doesn't mean anything. It's alright if there was some logic at least behind what you say, but you just look at meaningless patterns.

You here to learn or circle jerk yourself? And yes, everyone was financed by the Vatican in the cold war. I can assume if you are standing next to someone saluting that you are not enemies...

Not sure what your point is here. Why don't you try watching the entire video and doing some proper research instead of whatever it is you're doing here.

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Not really, I'm geniunely curious about understanding your thought process. Like no joke, it's fascinating to me.

Okay then watch the video and read my article. And if you have questions just ask.. I just gave you like 3 hours of content to learn about this stuff.

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
You here to learn or circle jerk yourself? And yes, everyone was financed by the Vatican in the cold war. I can assume if you are standing next to someone saluting that you are not enemies...

Not sure what your point is here. Why don't you try watching the entire video and doing some proper research instead of whatever it is you're doing here.
They were saluting because Pinochet was then a general in chile that was friendly to Cuba. Not because they were on the same side.

Also, why would Vatican finance the Soviet Union? It literally was more or less an atheist state. What could it potentially even gain from it? And don't say watch some video, since I won't stare at flashing jpg trying to make connections there. Just say it straight and clear. It shouldn't be hard if you really are onto something.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
They were saluting because Pinochet was then a general in chile that was friendly to Cuba. Not because they were on the same side.

Also, why would Vatican finance the Soviet Union? It literally was more or less an atheist state. What could it potentially even gain from it? And don't say watch some video, since I won't stare at flashing jpg trying to make connections there. Just say it straight and clear. It shouldn't be hard if you really are onto something.

If both sides are in debt to you regardless of who wins the war, you are in control of both countries no matter who wins. If you loan money to both sides with interest.. they don't have the money to pay you back. They are now your slave.

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org

i think he's trying to make a statement about the unjust control that international/global organizatoins have over individuals and localities.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
If both sides are in debt to you regardless of who wins the war, you are in control of both countries no matter who wins.
the problem i have with your position is that this is exactly what the alterglobalist movement is trying to do. they're trying to make sure the IMF, WHO, and all the other neoliberal insittutions do not have the ability to profit off conflict.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
the problem i have with your position is that this is exactly what the alterglobalist movement is trying to do. they're trying to make sure the IMF, WHO, and all the other neoliberal insittutions do not have the ability to profit off conflict.

That's the ruse though. There is no more conflict when the entire world is owned by one entity. There is no one left to fight back, no country, nothing. Everyones money is printed by the vatican, the governments can't pay off the debt because of interest. There is literally more debt than money actually printed. The can claim alterglobalist but in reality they are the actual globalists.

That's why the Bible warns about global peace, because it can only happen when there is a one world government / religion.

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
That's the ruse though. There is no more conflict when the entire world is owned by one entity. There is no one left to fight back, no country, nothing. Everyones money is printed by the vatican, the governments can't pay off the debt because of interest. There is literally more debt than money actually printed. The can claim alterglobalist but in reality they are the actual globalists.

That's why the Bible warns about global peace, because it can only happen when there is a one world government / religion.
i'm not sure that necessarily follows, but i understand the concern.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Ask yourself why would the Vatican create the "Anti-Globalist Alliance" when they own every international bank in the world, the WHO, the UN, European Union. Everything. They are bringing their one world government to light instead of hiding it in the shadows and it will be embraced as "alter globalists" "citizens of the world" while "destroying" the old ways of life that they themselves were guilty of creating. It's a RUSE in every sense of the word.

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
If both sides are in debt to you regardless of who wins the war, you are in control of both countries no matter who wins. If you loan money to both sides with interest.. they don't have the money to pay you back. They are now your slave.
That only is a good solution if you actually have the power to control these countries in a meaningful way. And the idea that the vatican can somehow influence both the western world and the eastern world during the cold war is just bizzare. Where do they even get that power in the first place? From where would they control so much money? They don't have any essential natural resources, Important technology. There isn't much to bargain there.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
That only is a good solution if you actually have the power to control these countries in a meaningful way. And the idea that the vatican can somehow influence both the western world and the eastern world during the cold war is just bizzare. Where do they even get that power in the first place? From where would they control so much money? They don't have any essential natural resources, Important technology. There isn't much to bargain there.

Vatican has been doing this for 1,700 years before the cold war. They sacrificed Rome and stole its wealth, the richest empire the world had ever seen. They have been the richest entitity in the world for 1,900 years bro. They took power by using the Bible to trick people. They claimed to be decedents of apostles and people began to believe them. Donations, stolen wealth, murder, genocide. They do anything to remain where they are. They are the synagogue of satan, the whore of Babylon. They controlled kings, pharaohs, everyone. With gold. The same temptations Satan offered Jesus Christ. Don't forget who owns this world bro. Men aren't smart enough to maintain this deception like they have... the spiritual world is very real.

However in the Bible Jesus Christ says he hates the doctrine of the niccolations, which is the catholic church. Using religion to control the masses essentially. 75% of the world is catholic or some shit. That's why the kabalist jews merged with the phoenician priest class to become the catholic church. To change the biblical Jesus Christ into their own version of him to cover up his truths... and it's worked pretty damn well for 1,988 years.