17/5/22: Congressional hearing on UFOs

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Happening right now, the first hearing on UFOs (aka UAPs) for 50 years.
They're showing videos and shit, get in here!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Question quality is getting better and better

Virtual Cafe Awards

cynthiune

DM me cool y2k / tiled desktop wallpapers
Reaction score
Awards
Of course the DoD uses VLC media player, what a bunch of plebs. They don't even know how to advance a video frame-by-frame.
It always kind of blew my mind that the military doesn't have their own specialized software/hardware for everything. It's just boomers using civilian consumer-grade shit. I went on Ebay looking for older military surplus laptops for field use and was disappointed. Just a sea of panasonic toughbooks with no hard drive or charging cable. Closest thing I could find were some GPS chart plotters by General Dynamics which was kind of cool. But for the most part it seems like the military just outsources their tech to civilian companies. No comfy military-grade computers that transcend planned obsolescence.

Unless there's a better place I should be looking.

WHERE MY COMFY SAT COM SUITCASE AT
s-l1600.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
It always kind of blew my mind that the military doesn't have their own specialized software/hardware for everything. It's just boomers using civilian consumer-grade shit. I went on Ebay looking for older military surplus laptops for field use and was disappointed. Just a sea of panasonic toughbooks with no hard drive or charging cable. Closest thing I could find were some GPS chart plotters by General Dynamics which was kind of cool. But for the most part it seems like the military just outsources their tech to civilian companies. No comfy military-grade computers that transcend planned obsolescence.

Unless there's a better place I should be looking.
I think you have it backwards.

Civilian accessible military technology is outdated military technology. Typically, the technology pipeline is Military -> Commercial -> Consumer. The only military technology you'll get your hands on without actually joining the military is technology already released to the general public.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cynthiune

DM me cool y2k / tiled desktop wallpapers
Reaction score
Awards
I think you have it backwards.

Civilian accessible military technology is outdated military technology. Typically, the technology pipeline is Military -> Commercial -> Consumer. The only military technology you'll get your hands on without actually joining the military is technology already released to the general public.
tfw i'm nothing but a filthy civilian consoomer

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
tfw i'm nothing but a filthy civilian consoomer
I just saw the satcom suitcase though and its super comfy indeed. x3 Even if its old, specialized equipment is always pretty dope.

Being a civvy is sad. /:

Virtual Cafe Awards
90% of "UFOs" are secret aircraft, fancy helicopters & planes that can go very fast, shoot very hard, whatever. Boring and secretive for mundane reasons.

They'll never host a panel on: DMT entities. Are aliens even aliens? Are aliens fae? Are aliens demons? Remote viewing into space. n-dimensional biogeometry. Astral projection. The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath (implications). Akashic records. The messages recorded by automatic writers. &tc.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

90% of "UFOs" are secret aircraft, fancy helicopters & planes that can go very fast, shoot very hard, whatever. Boring and secretive for mundane reasons.

They'll never host a panel on: DMT entities. Are aliens even aliens? Are aliens fae? Are aliens demons? Remote viewing into space. n-dimensional biogeometry. Astral projection. The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath (implications). Akashic records. The messages recorded by automatic writers. &tc.
you are right. if this stuff become mainstream and recognized by "legitimate" sources (governments, media, etc) the game is over, satan loses.

the reason this stuff is secretive, taboo and like, underground, is because satan wants to deceive and keep people in the dark about God. he has spent a LONG time discrediting god, speaking falsehoods, and planting false ideas into the heads of man to deceive them away from god. it's his favorite hobby.

the supernatural world is undisputabley real. if you dont see it you aren't looking, and youre being told not to look by politicians and demonically influenced entities. don't entertain the notions of Jesus Christ or demons or the coming Return. go down to wal-mart and get some shots instead, hang on the word of satan worshippers who lie to you about "evil MAGA people". make sure you give all you can to ukraine while your children are here starving!