PROS of schokolade:
-V. cute
-smart blonde
-technologically inclined
- cool spy job
-good taste in food
-despite this, not fat
-chill
-LARGE tits. I'm talking MASSIVE bazoingadoingas.
-not 100% buttfucking insane like every other character

CONS of schokolade:
-Jormungand is mid
-(that's literally it)

I would topple 1,435,865 south american dictatorships with extreme prejudice for her and feel exactly zero remorse.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Looks like discount ranma-chan. I wonder if anyone has this character as a waifu, even though it's really a boy(but transforms, not like a trap that gays of course like.)?View attachment 63951
I think ranma is hot, both as a guy and as a gal. :gigachad:
1686179059835.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
So you would want a high-maintenance waifu? Why is that? Rei has anxiety but aside from that she's fairly low maintenance as she can figure problems out herself. Misato Katsuragi has the appeal of being physically an adult and acts "carefree". But in reality has father issues and is an alcoholic, which causes her to be codependent -> high maintenance.
I not sure you realize just how high maintenance and emotionally taxing an anxious wreck of a woman can be.

Meanwhile if a girl like Misato is having a bad day you can both just get hammered and fuck.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vect0r

I not sure you realize just how high maintenance and emotionally taxing an anxious wreck of a woman can be.
Ok, sure. An anxious female has the capacity to be high-maintenance. However, in the main series, EOE, rebuild movies and the manga; she doesn't seem like the one to trouble you that much. She's quiet and reserved. Misato is loud and annoying (not as bad as Asuka though), and will probably monologue about her Father issues or whatever, as seen in the main series.
Meanwhile if a girl like Misato is having a bad day you can both just get hammered and fuck.
Intercourse isn't that important in the grand scheme of things. Misato has some weird obsession with sex that I don't think is a good outcome if you're interacting with her.

the manga; she doesn't seem like the one to trouble you that much. She's quiet and reserved
stoic, "lost and nihilistic"

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Could you please elaborate on why you think Nihilism is a "trash belief"?
Breeds laziness, breeds apathy, breeds pseudointellectual superiority, breeds evil.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Ok, sure. An anxious female has the capacity to be high-maintenance. However, in the main series, EOE, rebuild movies and the manga; she doesn't seem like the one to trouble you that much.

Rei's Room Noise 1 Hour - Anime ASMR - YouTube

HD wallpaper: Evangelion Anima, anime scenary, Ayanami Rei, blue hair |  Wallpaper Flare

1686243801147.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I agree with those results but not all are true for Rei. Only two of those traits at most. Mild-Nihilism doesn't seem that bad in my opinion.
Nihilism is neither good or bad, nihilism is just a mere philosophic concept, is like a tool, it only works if you give them a good use, for example, you can have a nihilist who gets depressed due to the insignificance of their own existence (smooth brain mentality), or a nihilist who actually read nietzsche and actually feels relieved by the idea of his problems just being a mere social construct and he can actually shape his own destiny, a true man with his own values, finiding a motivation to keep going, because if nothing matters, then you can do ANYTHING.

Tbh, i preffer the ideas of existentialism and absurdism, Life is a void of meaning, thus, you can give life itself a meaning, on the things you do, in the acts you make, things are only important if you give them importance.

Life sucks, everyone suffers, everything will get worse, is a very mad world, but at the end of the day, who the fuck cares, let's make the best out of it and enjoy the ride because life is absolutely fucking great and if everyone else is suffering, but WE are the ones enjoying it, at the end of the day, that is what actually makes us winners, embrace chaos, love everyone, destroy negativity, i'm high on meds and i enjoy every single inch of it!!!!

1686246798306.png

1686246866402.png

Best goofy goobers friends forever
1686246900936.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org