Currently Listening 2

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
What kind of malls have you been to lol.

But this is great. What's the name of the band or the genre? I like the vibe that it gives.

The band is called Shallow and their genre is Alternative Rock as far as I'm concerned.

Virtual Cafe Awards

WKYK

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Reaction score
Awards
Website
wkyk.neocities.org
listened to this album earlier, it's so good. First time i've listened to it and it was like ascending to heaven

Amazing band. Interesting story, a while ago my family and I went to see Weezer on tour and Basement and The Pixies were opening for them. I had no clue who they were but I remember their songs really stuck with me after the performance, I ended up looking them up on the car ride home and I've been listening to their stuff ever since.

And for the sake of this thread, I'm currently listening to

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YUAmVvLM-0

Virtual Cafe Awards

butt3rfly_s0up

away with the fairies
Reaction score
Awards
Amazing band. Interesting story, a while ago my family and I went to see Weezer on tour and Basement and The Pixies were opening for them. I had no clue who they were but I remember their songs really stuck with me after the performance, I ended up looking them up on the car ride home and I've been listening to their stuff ever since.

And for the sake of this thread, I'm currently listening to

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YUAmVvLM-0

OH MY GOD I LOVE GEORGE CLANTON

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
Every couple months I wonder if that one album was actually that good, or if it has turned cringe over time

I get a pleasant surprise each time when it continues to sound absolutely awesome
Sad that this was the only good album this group ever made.

Virtual Cafe Awards