MorphedSnowman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• Don't know how relatable this is, but is anyone else nostalgic about the old windows screensavers?

14-27
    14-27
    I guess so, but, it is like the nostalgia a battered spouse feels for their ancient ex. There were perhaps, a few good times, but mostly it was just abuse.
    Open Sauce, is the only way forward. Microsoft is, was, and always will be PURE EVIL!

Queen Laughing GIF
    MorphedSnowman
    MorphedSnowman
    I mean, I don't like microsoft at all, but ngl, the screensavers are asethethic af. Or the dark version of windows xp theme is perfect too.
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: 14-27
    14-27
    14-27
    Yeah, I did like the looks too. I especially loved the really cheesy, custom screensavers from the net. The aquarium one I had, was super cool.

But, as hot as she was, Microsoft was one psycho hose beast! Kept checking up on me ALL day long. Wouldn't let me have any say in my own life. Insisted on micromanaging every aspect of my life. Bitch even insisted I PAY for the "privilege", of keeping her in good style. I am glad to be rid of her. She beat me bad... really bad, several times. And, all my chad linux/BSD friends used to laugh at me for being such a whipped, cuckold.
    You might not like this, but Aqua's barbie girl music video is the closest thing to vaporwave aesthethic before vaporwave was a thing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…