Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe

Mеченый Яков
Mеченый Яков
I dare you to say your hot-cakes batman.
E R I L A Z
E R I L A Z
how do y'all manage to get online every day i get so distracted oml
SomaSpice
SomaSpice
@치타 킹 The evangelion rebuilds are soulless pseudo art.
SomaSpice
SomaSpice
@IcarianDragons I don't, lol. I don't even have social media, I just sign in here every once in a while.
E R I L A Z
E R I L A Z
@SomaSpice me neither dude, it just creates unnecessary drama 95% of the time. forums like this where we shitpost until our asses are sore are unparalleled in comparison
SomaSpice
SomaSpice
@IcarianDragons Agreed dude. I don't think the human psyche was made to appropriately handle such intense stimulus at such a high rate. The modern intenet feels either like a panic attack or being high on stimulants, so I try to mostly use it as a tool.

If I wanna have fun I try to keep it in slow places like these, I've found it doesn't kill my ability to enjoy the real world.
E R I L A Z
E R I L A Z
@SomaSpice
>The modern intenet feels either like a panic attack or being high on stimulants, so I try to mostly use it as a tool.
couldn't say it better myself. At times it seems as if there's just so much, but it's really just an overfilled balloon, full of empty space. Kinda like space, I guess: a big vacuum of nothingness with little pockets of community growing themselves into what they want to be. Most of my hobbies are non-tech things like crochet and camping, it gives me space to breathe
SomaSpice
SomaSpice
@IcarianDragons There really is too much out there. And most of it is a narcissistic posturing, hence my original post.

Sounds very comfy bro. Drawing and martial arts are what does it 4 me. I also make videos from time to time, but as creatively fulfilling as it is, its not much of a relaxing affair.
E R I L A Z
E R I L A Z
@SomaSpice it was so surprising to learn that most creative pursuits aren't relaxing! I tried streaming for a bit, and that's okay, but it feels so fake. And maybe it's just the software I was using, but remixing music is a damn pain in the ass.

>narcissistic posturing
yeah