What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! You can donate through PayPal or Patreon.

Members who reacted to this

All (1) Coffee (Like) Coffee (Like) (1)

1. Coffee (Like)

mast

Active Traveler
      • Media
      • Reaction score
  • Loading…
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Rules Help Users
  • Thermite:
    the triad used to run Kawloon
  • Thermite:
    kowloon
  • Pangolin:
    I wish kowloon came back, I would've loved to live in that ultra dense city
  • CognacDefender:
    Got another pictoid.
  • Thermite:
    >hello world
  • CognacDefender:
    You find all sorts of thing out there.
  • MarchToTheSea:
    my ancestor founded a colony which went on to become a US state. his grandson used the family fortune to sail the world and blow all the money on whores. then the US revolution happened and the government took everything remaining because our wealth was from English (scottish??) nobility. the family has tried to sue many times, the last being in the 50s....guess what the govenrment said?
    +1
  • Thermite:
    >lmao fuck off oldworld aristocrats
  • Thermite:
    I'm guessing
  • MarchToTheSea:
    other branches of our family went on to be soldiers under god-king Washington and god-king Lincoln in their respective eras
  • MarchToTheSea:
    @Thermite, yeah it was basically "no, this is our money now, too bad, you're never getting it back". i think the 50sor 60s was the last try and i guess we gave up after that
  • CognacDefender:
    Fuck George Washington.
  • SomaSpice:
    That sucks
  • CognacDefender:
    I feel for you March.
  • Thermite:
    is that a bri'ish resentment thing cognac?
  • FamousPainter:
    My ancestors worked at nintendo
  • Pangolin:
    My uncle works at nintendo now
  • SomaSpice:
    FamousPainter said:
    My ancestors worked at nintendo
    When they ran love hotels I bet
  • MarchToTheSea:
    when i say "we" of course i mean the main parts of the family. obviously we got here to the US in the 1600s....many off shoots and shit have popped up and shit since then, the family probably has 1000 people in it by now who are somewhat related. even if we got our fortune back (actually deserving reparations), it would probably come out to like $10 per person lol
  • CognacDefender:
    Thermite said:
    is that a bri'ish resentment thing cognac?
    Gonna cry? Gonna shit my pants?
  • Thermite:
    i'm jk
    Thermite: i'm jk