What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! You can donate through PayPal or Patreon.

Search results

1. NoSlacking

everyone is a fed but me

Please stop mentioning nagolbud's name. I feel as though if we say it too many time consecutively he will appear again to let us all know that he still lives in Mexico
  2. NoSlacking

FPS General

Hey, im up for some Halo Infinite if anyone else is?
  3. NoSlacking

Gondola Thread

why is it called Gondola?
  4. NoSlacking

One word only game

Wear
  5. NoSlacking

Bird Thread

LADS LADS LADS Wow, are you sure they are this kind of Jay? I thought they were very solitary animals. Theyre always hard to spot for me because they are really careful to stay away from humans.
  6. NoSlacking

Bird Thread

Heres a Robin i saw today. Makes me feel nice and festive!
  7. robin (1 of 1)2 (2).jpg

robin (1 of 1)2 (2).jpg

8. NoSlacking

the Origin and Meaning of Your Username

Thats pretty cool. I'd like to see that for myself
  9. Bird Thread

Anyone else here interested in birds? This year I have been learning a lot about them, and I've been taking some cool photographs of them when I'm out and about. ITT post photos or thoughts about birds. I'm especially interested to hear about birds that arent common in the UK; ones from other...
  10. woodpecker (1 of 1).jpg

woodpecker (1 of 1).jpg

11. jay (1 of 1).jpg

jay (1 of 1).jpg

12. NoSlacking

The significance of Omicron

I started a new job lately, and im meant to be going offshore for it next month, in the Netherlands. I started this job two months ago and I havent done any real work with them yet because of the virus. And now I think with all the stuff going on in the Netherlands, I wont even get to do that...
  13. NoSlacking

Americans: post gas station things ITT

Georgia, right? I think they are famous for peaches. I used to live in NC for 2 or 3 years when i was little which I beleive is where Pepsi is form. I dont think we can be friends because of this. The lime is good too.
  14. NoSlacking

Vanilla coke is fairly common nowadays where I live. I had a raspberry coke in Norway which blew my mind, but its pretty impossible to find outside of specific soda fountains at Five Guys.
  15. NoSlacking

Post the grimmest, greasiest pizza joints you know of

so here is the latest one I've been too. it was ice cold in there because its snowing and they had the door propped open. I asked for cheesy chips and a coke, and after waiting for about 2 minutes the guy starts talking to me about the omicron variant, and if I have heard of the "N5001" virus...
  16. 20211128_171043.jpg

20211128_171043.jpg

17. NoSlacking

What If Terry A. Davis Really Did Build God's 3rd Temple (TempleOS)

That's pretty funny tbh. The story overall of Terry is a really sad one. The guy needed professional help and he never really got it. Another case of too much online attention driving someone's life in a negative direction.
  18. NoSlacking

Are you saying at Japanese petrol stations, they don't even sell water!? That's crazy. Even in the UK they sell bits and bobs, although not as much crazy shit as these American ones. Do they have toilets at least?
  19. NoSlacking

The OG Agora Road Schizo back before we even had the forum

I had no idea that Agora Road was ever not this forum. Do you have any other hidden Agoralore to share? Also, certain people here are going to freak out once they see that Israeli flag in the videos. Can't wait for that meltdown
  20. NoSlacking

Rave posters

Try http://www.phatmedia.co.uk/ for more of this. I love looking aorund what the rave scene used to be like in my local area back in the day.
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
  • perfectduel-jilly:
    my favorite anime is Yugioh, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, etc
  • Hadrian Hardrada Cicero:
    and I have all right to say that because I'm originally from Los Angeles lmao
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    perfectduel-jilly said:
    my favorite anime is Yugioh, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, etc
    Did you ever watch doremi, zoids or Shin chan?
  • xandra:
    omg shin chan brings back memories
  • Thermite:
    ZOIDS
  • Thermite:
    omg
  • Thermite:
    i loved zoids so much
  • perfectduel-jilly:
    I miss 90s TV on Cartoon Network, Toonami :)
  • perfectduel-jilly:
    gotta go chat another day
    +2
  • Sigma Draconis:
    what is considered "shithole" in ameriga?
    Hadrian Hardrada Cicero said:
    Second-biggest shithole in California, Next to Los Angeles which ranks as first.
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    Sigma Draconis said:
    homelessness everywhere and crime widespread
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    a lot of places in the usa are no different from third world south american capitals.
  • Ruby Hexagon:
    Sigma Draconis said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
  • DeathToMicroWaves:
    that sums it up pretty good id say
  • Thermite:
    there's an app you can download to report poop in the streets.
  • Thermite:
    it's exclusive to sf
  • Thermite:
    a shame because that city is so amazing
  • Thermite:
    or at least should be
  • Sigma Draconis:
    that's what i was going to say. every major city in every country has crime and and homelessness more or less abundant/in the open
    Sweet n' Comfy said:
    a lot of places in the usa are no different from third world south american capitals.
  • xandra:
    LOL, are you talking about our 311 app?
  • xandra:
    it's "exclusive to SF" in that every city has its own 311 number but yeah it's wild
  • Sigma Draconis:
    but as far as i know, these american "shitholes" are still more conserved and organized than our shitholes
  • Hadrian Hardrada Cicero:
    perfectduel-jilly said:
    gotta go chat another day
    a city whose council or located in state are filled to the brim with incompetency and as a result millions are left, homeless, jobless, and resorting to crime and taking up spaces in areas they're not supposed to be @Sigma Draconis
    +1
  • CognacDefender:
    Guys, doesn't the word 'calamity' sound like a Canadian city when spoken without stressing any of the syllables?
    Thermite: nope...