What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! You can donate through PayPal or Patreon.Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT

Search results

1. admin

January 2022 Music Artists Thread

Hey everyone, here's the January 2022 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!:agnoedge: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here...
  2. admin

[POLL] 2,000 Member Album live Stream Time

Choose what time you can attend the live stream. It will be PST It will this Tuesday dec 21st
  3. admin

(POLL) What do you prefer on the placements of awards?

Basically I am thinking of moving the placements of awards just like how it looks on Tokyo night shift on all themes. images are below. The only drawback is that if you are a phonposter you will not be able to see your awards anymore.
  4. admin

December 2021 Music Artists Thread

Hey everyone, here's the November2021 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!:HYPERS: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here...
  5. admin

November 2021 Music Artists

Hey everyone, here's the November2021 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!:lainburger: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks...
  6. admin

Forum Rules and Guidelines

Hey y'all, I just read a retrospective of Ruqqus and it got me thinking that it's time to define some forum rules. I usually send the rules in a private message but I decided to expand on it.I want Agora Road to be a place where everyone can enjoy and to not be embarrassed by being associated...
  7. admin

October 2021 Music Artists Thread

Hey everyone, here's the October 2021 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!:mrbones: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here...
  8. admin

September 2021 Music Artists Thread

Hey everyone, here's the September 2021 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!:AYAYAComfy:Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks...
  9. admin

2,000 Member Celebration Album! Submit your tracks!

We've done it again! There are currently more than 2000 registered users on the platform. I would like to use this opportunity to make a 2,000 member celebration album all comprised of Agora Road Travelers There's nothing quite like making music together. We're making a compilation album (1...
  10. admin

Forum updates and announcements

I can't believe I don't have a recurring update thread. Anyway this thread will be used on what new features are going on with the forum and announcements.Currently I'm trying to work on a better thread view that would allow you to view snippets and thumbnails from a thread before clicking on...
  11. admin

August 2021 Music Artists Thread

Hey everyone, here's the August 2021 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!:AquaCry:Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here...
  12. admin

New features for donating members on Agora Road

As a site gets more popular, hosting cost goes up. So i added a new "moods" feature that will let you display geocities blinkies on your profile. However if you become a donating member on patreon, you will get a free agora road sticker on any tier, the magic internet award, gold member title...
  13. admin

July 2021 Music Artists Thread

Hey everyone, here's the July 2021 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!:AquaCry:Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here...
  14. admin

June 2021 Music Artists Thread

Hey everyone, here's the June 2021 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!:JahySmug: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here...
  15. admin

REPRESS of NOBODY HERE: The Story Of Vaporwave by Various Artists

View: https://mypetflamingo.bandcamp.com/album/nobody-here-the-story-of-vaporwave-2Only 35 copies left at the time of this post
  16. admin

REPRESS of Costanza - "George" Limited Edition 12" Clear Vinyl LP

They did a repress! Get it while u can View: https://tigerbloodtapes.bandcamp.com/album/george
  17. admin

May 2021 Music Artist Thread

Hey everyone, here's the May artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!:jBrew: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.:jBrew: If...
  18. admin

[VST04] Approach to Plunderphonics & Vaporwave by m a l i b l u e : (

This tutorial was written from /r/makingvaporwave's own VST series! This is VST02 by m a l i b l u e : (Hey everybody and thanks for inviting me to take part in this! For those who don't know me, I produce vaporwave and plunderphonics under the alias m a l i b l u e : ( .I am from...
  19. admin

[VST03] Experimental Approach to Vaporwave (TELOZKOPE)

This approach was written from /r/makingvaporwave's own VST series! This is VST03 by TELOZKOPEHowdy. I've been making experimental electronic music as TELOZKOPE since 2010. It started to take a vaporwave influence in 2013 after I heard PrismCorp's two classics ClearSkies and Home. They also...
  20. admin

[VST02] Hex-A-Decimal Making Vaporwave Method (5 years of Experience)

This tutorial was written from /r/makingvaporwave's own VST series! This is VST02 by Hex-A-Decimal of LOST ANGLES LabelHowdy, folks! I'm sure a few of you know me, but for those who don't I'm Hex-A-Decimal. I've been producing electronic music for about 5 years now, and I co-own the vw label...
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Rules Help Users
  • goopie:
    i had a dream about a cute anime guy and we were giving food to cats and then I woke up T^T
  • Sable:
    Anime guys might not be real. but cats are! go and pet some kittys
  • oasisboi:
    GOOPIE
  • oasisboi:
    also goodmorning
  • Sable:
    Morning
  • Sable:
    how did everyone sleep?
  • oasisboi:
    I slept ok
  • oasisboi:
    how about you?
  • Sable:
    I slept like a rock. Almost didn't want to get up.
  • goopie:
    oasisboi said:
    hai c: been really sick so I couldn't be online a lot
    +1
  • goopie:
    I hope you guys have been drinking water ^0^!
  • oasisboi:
    no i have drinking H2O2
  • goopie:
    i am going 2 reverse ur liver
  • goopie:
    But I rlly missed u guys :D
  • oasisboi:
    we missed you to :agsmile:
  • goopie:
    Aweeee ur so nice !!! (o'U'o)
  • IcarianDragons:
    awh im glad you're feeling betterr!
  • IcarianDragons:
    got my first good night sleep in a while
    +1
  • Sable:
    good to hear
  • Cyberbob:
    happy tuesday!
    +1
  • goopie:
    it's Tuesday???
  • Sable:
    The week has barely begun.
  • goopie:
    Well I hope it's good for u c:
  • Sable:
    my week has been lovely so far, thank you.
    Sable: my week has been lovely so far, thank you.