What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! You can donate through PayPal or Patreon.Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT

Search results

1. Cyberbob

Tales of The Agora Road Submissions

Submissions by Valentine's Day
  2. Cyberbob

Sure, I'll make up one just for you: Valentine's day
  3. Cyberbob

All of the above please!And can you send me a higher quality of this photo? It's a little blurry. Maybe just need more lightning?
  4. Cyberbob

Time for another update! Preview: https://cyberbob.neocities.org/pdfs/ezine.pdfThe good news is, we're up to page 29. However, that includes ~5 blank pages earmarked for fake ads.I need help!Follow-ups:@Rik-Disillusioned you mentioned giving zine a macOS look, please help me make that...
  5. Cyberbob

Fries vs Onion Rings vs Tater Tots

My condolences
  6. Cyberbob

Pangolin just submitted a wonderful article and it's been placed in. Here's the updated preview: https://cyberbob.neocities.org/pdfs/ezine.pdf Note the cover and table of contents are placeholders, design/layout is still under construction, and almost all content is redacted pending zine publish...
  7. Cyberbob

Fries vs Onion Rings vs Tater Tots

Let's settle this
  8. Cyberbob

a timeline will become more clear once we feel we are roughly half way to a full issue. for now, let's create, and create and create. writing, drawing, etc.even on the design/layout front, we are still "battling" different ideas (i talk more about this in a previous post); and i'm hoping more...
  9. Cyberbob

YESSS
  10. Cyberbob

yo

yo
  11. Cyberbob

YESSS
  12. Cyberbob

YES! i actually have started leaving placeholders for full bleed 300 PPI/DPI A5 (1748x2480) ads— we need them! anything 90s style. could be a real product (e.g. surge) or a fake one (e.g. agora cola).also could generally use art assets for anything related to AOL, mac OS 7-9, vaporwave, ai...
  13. Cyberbob

Tonight I wrote a kinda spooky short story. A two-pager. Need an editor. But more than anything, need more writers!Take a moment right now to imagine yourself at def con, or comicon, and a wild hottie approaches you asks you, "so what do you do?". "I'm a writer," you say. "Are you published?"...
  14. Cyberbob

Love everything you said :-) We can have full page ads too, for Agora Road, for products we like (e.g. Dr Pepper), etc
  15. Cyberbob

Follow-up: Here is a PDF of the temp cover + my initial draft of an NFT article: https://cyberbob.neocities.org/pdfs/[email protected] Do you have InDesign?All, please ping here if you're working on any art or articles!
  16. Cyberbob

Interesting Thought Experiments

Eternity is hard to fathom. Imagine even heaven. What pleasures could possibly contain our boundless allure forever? And if we must cease to be ourselves to be at peace with it, are we party to that eternity at all?
  17. Cyberbob

No worries, this is just for fun :-)
  18. Cyberbob

Zal, you know already from my DM on Wed I like your writing :-) You're a writer, and you're good. We're lucky to have your support and contributions. Can I ask you to commit to writing something small to start? It can be an entry of the dog, or something distinct from that so you feel...
  19. Cyberbob

@zalazalaza You are a writer, and a good one.This is great. Can you make a bit more complimentary art with the same NFT theme? Rapid experimental fart (fine art) is fine. Whatever you feel, if you have the time. I'll write an article to pair with this NFT theme, work in your art, and then work...
  20. Cyberbob

Interesting Thought Experiments

I appreciate this one. While true it's not necessarily a practical scenario or wildly thought provoking, it's a conundrum that prompts an uncomfortable choice that even as a reader you feel compelled to resolve.In life you sometimes have to make an imperfect decision with imperfect...
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Rules Help Users
    Sable: https://forum.agoraroad.com/index.php?attachments/69e9ee9d-bc90-426d-be14-f1c62d693b8a-jpeg.15060...