What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! You can donate through PayPal or Patreon.Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT

Search results

1. IcarianDragons

EAM WATCH/SKYKING

Posting these for future referenceall stations sunspot (different operator) zmpk3y standby messgae zmpk3yd67jp3qpugg563idouuwi7j4 i say again sunspot outsunspot standing by for traffic, i say again sunspot outsunspot zm5mcx standby message zm5mcxuzwgyzrrxjw5nrqimxq7k4py i say again sunspot out
  2. IcarianDragons

EAM WATCH/SKYKING

https://eam.watch/ normally records messages sent out. Top of this hour, operator was using callsign SUNSPOT but it was FIREOPAL's voice from last night. probably took her off temporarily because she messsed up the transmission last time also I didn't catch the message at the top of this hour rip
  3. IcarianDragons

kolph is an adict to agora

kolph is an adict to agora
  4. IcarianDragons

EAM WATCH/SKYKING

sunspot zmpk3y message d67 disregard sunspot outall stations, sunspot zmpk3y standby zmpk3yd67jp3qpugg563idouuwi7j4 i say again sunspot out>bitch fucked up the transmission lmfao, first day on the comms?
  5. IcarianDragons

EAM WATCH/SKYKING

yo let's get a fuckin eam watch thread going basic info: go to http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ turn waterfall off frequencies to watch: 4724, 8992, 11175, 9020, anything else that you find interesting put a callsign in so you're not broadcasting your IP no shitposting in chat because the nice...
  6. IcarianDragons

Tales of The Agora Road Submissions

bob i am beyond thankful for ur work oml <3 good man right here
  7. IcarianDragons

Resources for finding old games

Idk if anyone's posted this yet but i found https://www.myabandonware.com/ recently, it's a site that compiles old/weird games that are hard to find! There's everything from Oregon trail to spanish football sims it's fantastic
  8. IcarianDragons

Favourite space games.

no man's sky is fantastic! it's so fun once you get a farming operation set up on a frieghter and just out millions of credits worth of items in the nexus to other playersftl is also super fun, i like how it's a mix between realtime and event basedif halo counts, halo is definitely up there...
  9. IcarianDragons

Schizo chart

somewhere between five and six haha. the conspiricies almost always go deeper
  10. IcarianDragons

wake up honey, new pages just dropped!>qualities that the zodiac sign possess:>descriptions of the zodiac signs, and inherent qualities:yeah i know they're sideways, deal with it
  11. IcarianDragons

shit, i guess i'll try and keep the pages as neat as possible for the time being. i'm not opposed to scanning them in, I'm just worried that my notes will really only make sense to myself. although, depending on how long each issue is, one/two pages scanned would be the perfect size/length for a...
  12. IcarianDragons

an absolute vibe <3

an absolute vibe <3
  13. IcarianDragons

hot tea on a cold day really does warm the soul

hot tea on a cold day really does warm the soul
  14. IcarianDragons

alright ya filthy animals here's some notebook preview pics of my astrology article. >aspects of the planets>dates associated with zodiacal signs, plus important angles to keep in mind when looking at a chart, and >how to read/make an astrological chart>what the houses represent>chart...
  15. IcarianDragons

COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of an internet forum.

holy shit my formatting looks horrendous, your thread deserves better
  16. IcarianDragons

COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of an internet forum.

oh a COINTELPRO thread? let's see here..........not DIRECTLY related but here's a thread on the IRA and their operations, plus one about he basque
  17. IcarianDragons

How does one become truly Based?

1) cringe is only within you. accept the cringe and become whole. 2) View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJrQD0JnLsM4)...
  18. IcarianDragons

How does one become truly Based?

i'm gonna dilate you in front of your tradwife you cringe tranny janny
  19. IcarianDragons

listening to DNA by kendrick and the way he smacks that "gimmie some ganja" button always SENDS ME

listening to DNA by kendrick and the way he smacks that "gimmie some ganja" button always SENDS ME
  20. IcarianDragons

[ATTACH]

Macintosh Cafe.FM
Rules Help Users
    Kolph: Here is the listing for context, colours are on last two slides