What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! You can donate through PayPal or Patreon.Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT

Search results

1. MorphedSnowman

My first project

It's a bit too alien for me liking, but it is what you were going for so up to you how to judge that. I feel like "Who cares" is a bit too unclear in how it sounds. It sounds muffled. Parts of "Nightmare" would make for a good ambient horror track. "Untitled_Morning_Routine" has potential in my...
  2. MorphedSnowman

How does it feel knowing that you will never see anything new in your lifetime?

I think that's a rose tinted glasses view of the past. There was a joke in Russia just at the start of previous century that went something like "beat your wife hard, the soup will be tastier", which reflected the way traditional life was and I don't want to go back to that. Neither do I want a...
  3. MorphedSnowman

Video game console gore and other electronic device gore

You just know you will have a good time when you open up a video and hear "let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor"
  4. MorphedSnowman

Well, I don't think people doing creative stuff let to decay. I would say the decay let to the end of that, not the other way around. I'm don't care so much about having products to consume, but It's more about people sharing stuff they create with each other and just the fun of exploration. I...
  5. Sfs2415.png

Sfs2415.png

6. MorphedSnowman

What agora member do you think you could take in a fight?

Few questions, are you cute, and how flexible are you? You can answer privately too.pls, be of the feminine sex.
  7. MorphedSnowman

You know how it will go seeing I have a massive beer gut.
  8. MorphedSnowman

My bad king. I promise to not mistake you for an urbanoid ever again.
  9. MorphedSnowman

Well, I enjoy art and I like new experiences in general. And last decade we pretty much saw stagnation besides few new things popping here and there and that's a shame. I miss the times we had experimentatoin with everything all the time. We live in a world where everything is sold as a product...
  10. MorphedSnowman

@Kolph Aren't you a city dweller? There's no way you could even keep up with @치타 킹 in anything besides the reflexes you got from outmaneuvering getting shanked.
  11. MorphedSnowman

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the knee highs industry would have collapsed without political extremism.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the knee highs industry would have collapsed without political extremism.
  12. MorphedSnowman

If things can go to shit in ~20 years, they can also return to being good too in ~20 years. Hell, you can even try making cool stuff yourself. If enough people do it, other people will start to follow and make own stuff in time too. That's my answer I guess. I agree we are in a general low in...
  13. MorphedSnowman

Internet personas and self perception

Guys be drooling over pictures of buff greek statues and powerful men and still be calling themself straight. :maaan:
  14. MorphedSnowman

Anarchy

15. 4B446A64CA2D43D0B498B1D41C13EF80.gif

4B446A64CA2D43D0B498B1D41C13EF80.gif

16. MorphedSnowman

Everything for internet points ;>)

Everything for internet points ;>)
  17. MorphedSnowman

Video game console gore and other electronic device gore

Funny enough, I learned that there exist shoes that look like the abomination in the middle
  18. MorphedSnowman

Tales of The Agora Road Submissions

Hey thanks for including my art. It made me smile. I also love the layout of it already. It gives off quality.Also I have an idea. To have a doodles section somewhere where we post like 3 slide comics or something. What do you think?
  19. MorphedSnowman

How far do y'all think social media will go?

Honestly I kinda don't believe this is true anymore. Like obviously everyone will check their phone if it just rings a tiny bit, but I feel people seriously feel alone nowdays and would actually enjoy something really social instead of scrolling some sterile feed. I know I do. I don't expect a...
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Rules Help Users
  • Kolph:
    Math Equal Demonic Mantra said:
    are CD's cool like vinyl now?
    Not really but give it time and there will be a massive resurgence for them again like with vinyl. CD only became almost defunct in late 2015, give it another ten years and you'll have the whole millennial generation getting nostalgic for them and buying them up
  • Math Equal Demonic Mantra:
    Fun fact: Earlier CD players are coveted precisely because of the fact they didn't have no skip
  • Kolph:
    Right now they are dead cheap and it's best time to collect tbh
  • Scuzzle:
    That was part of the hype of a new release from your favorite band, the booklet that came with it.
    No-skip apparently lowers the quality
  • Scuzzle:
    It does.
    Feels on the missing linear notes
    I bought a bunch of CDs from my last vacation. I went to a hipster music store and they had mystery bags. Got 2.
  • Scuzzle:
    Even towards the end of the CD era, the liner notes disappeared. The cover was just that, a cover with some kind of picture, usually of the band or artist, just one slip of paper.
    Waited until a few days ago to open one of them.
  • Scuzzle:
    Anything good?
    @Kolph one was very 90's heavy, had Lisa Loeb
  • Scuzzle:
    I miss you
  • Scuzzle:
    Had a crush on her.
    ON THE RADIO THEY WERE PLAYING THIS SONG
    LOVERS IN LOVE AND THE OTHER'S RUN AWAY, THE OTHER ONE IS CRYIN' CAUSE THE OTHER WON'T STAY
  • Scuzzle:
    Good song.
  • Scuzzle:
    She's shilling for Geico now.
    The problem I have with that song is I always imagine being the guy she is yelling at.
  • Scuzzle:
    If you dont want to stay, what are you gonna do?
    put in the Lisa Minnelli compilation that also came from that bag lol
  • Scuzzle:
    thoughts?
    I now have a weird association with Lisa Minnelli and the Idaho countryside
    Lisa is okay. I'm not big into big musical standards and song books.
  • Scuzzle:
    Cabaret's not bad though.
    Scuzzle: Cabaret's not bad though.