Search results

1. MANMANPLEASE

Is weirdcore vaporwave

what i just saw reminded me nothing of dreamcore,but there was some reference's to vaporwave
  2. MANMANPLEASE

Is weirdcore vaporwave

lol
  3. MANMANPLEASE

Is weirdcore vaporwave

A image of dreamcore if you dont wanna search it up on google or if you dont know what it looks like
  4. MANMANPLEASE

Original sample of Lisa Frank 420/Modern Computing

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wngfhydvZpk It's your move by Diana Rose
  5. MANMANPLEASE

Are we not gonna talk about the dark parts of vaporwave like very extreme christwave,fashwave and WorldCorp Enterprises? (PIC UNRELATED)

I dont wanna shit on what you like but stop bringing politics into everything smartass
  6. MANMANPLEASE

Are we not gonna talk about the dark parts of vaporwave like very extreme christwave,fashwave and WorldCorp Enterprises? (PIC UNRELATED)

The OG vaporwave makers never indented it to be political,it was just supposed to be a musical genre instead of something political.But NO NO NO we cant have something unless its political.
  7. MANMANPLEASE

They are so smart they have the bring politics into everything cause they are bigbrain and we are filth to them
  8. MANMANPLEASE

politics is art but not the art as vaporwave,stop looking excuses for arguments
  9. MANMANPLEASE

Everyone.Stop arguing,we dont need to bring politics into our music genre.We are the music of peace and understanding not a bunch of morons arguing over politics.lets not fight over some 12 yo making a subgenre of politics
  10. MANMANPLEASE

We got put on a video by a popular youtuber!

Good point, i dont want anime girls in vaporwave art or sadbart
  11. MANMANPLEASE

big chung chung

big chung chung
  12. MANMANPLEASE

Bombshell: Epstein Killed by Unnamed 2nd Cellmate

I think he was apart of a massive child sex ring and one of the members killed him to cover it up and sent a email to the clinton family to lie to the public that he killed himself
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    MANMANPLEASE: chungus