early2000s

1. AnHero

Pop Cultural Vapidity in the 90s & 2000s

I don't exactly have a proper 'thesis' for this, since this is something I only think about sometimes when something reminds me, but have you ever looked at stuff from the 90 and 00s and marvelled at the lack of overbearing 'social awareness'? I'm not exactly saying that politics took a break at...
  2. selfKaiHarness

Short Films of the Late 90s to 2000s

Hey guys. So i want to discuss about late 90s and early 2000s short films from film festivals, and all sorts of stuff from back then. If you can guys remember on which short film you saw back then to be weird, crazy, or just plain out awesome feel free to share your memories. I would love to...
  3. Tintin

Tell me about your pre-2005 experiences

I was born in 2001, so I have no real idea how cool the world was back then, I'd like y'all to share your experiences with me so I can know more
  4. Sweet n' Comfy

The Random 90s Website Game

Are you bored my fellow? Don't you worry for I have a great idea to brighten your day and bring great fun to it. Just look at this website my fellow, it's named Wiby.me: This is a "Search Engine for the Classic Web" as it's said there in the title, pretty self-explanatory; this search engine...
  5. Sweet n' Comfy

The Early '00s Cool Wallpaper Dump Thread

Use this thread to dump all the y2k c y b e r a e s t h e t i c era wallpapers you have; if it's early 2000's and makes you nostalgic: dump it. Let's all live the WindowsXP era once again and be happy.
  6. Empty Roads

Empty Roads

My first song ever. Single 90's-style DnB song composed and produced by myself. Inspired by 90's and Y2K style Drum and Bass music. If all goes well, I will ...
  7. SimplyJojo

I miss the early 2000's!

There's something about the early 2000's that makes me feel wonderful inside! Anyone miss the times? Mandy Moore, bubblegum pop music, bold neon colors on a white background, weird shapes....love it! Here is an example of what I mean. Also, what is this aesthetic called???? Us Against The World