マウスの乙女とジャバの鳥のための新しいアルバムが出ました

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
これはそれを待っていたすべての人のためのものです...私はここ数ヶ月これらのトラックに取り組んできました、そして私は本当にそれを釘付けにしたと思います。このアルバムでは、ルーツに戻り、クラシックなエコージャムサウンドを作成します。また、忘れられがちなミレニアムの近くに生まれた初期のサイバーガール運動にも敬意を表します。

ここに展示されているバラエティが気に入ると思いますが、このアルバムはすべての人に何かを提供しようとしています。私の古い仕事に精通している皆さん、私はそれに戻ろうとしています。ここのどの曲があなたのお気に入りですか?アルバム全体についてどう思いますか?お知らせ下さい

For Mouse Maidens And Java Birds.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac1jhxwjBkQ

View: https://vaporwavemaster1.bandcamp.com/album/for-mouse-maidens-and-java-birds

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
I love this, it sound really nice with headphones!
はい、ステレオです。最適なリスニング体験を保証するために、各トラックを数か月間磨きました。あなたのお気に入りのトラックはどれですか?アルバムはよく構成されていますか

Virtual Cafe Awards
はい、ステレオです。最適なリスニング体験を保証するために、各トラックを数か月間磨きました。あなたのお気に入りのトラックはどれですか?アルバムはよく構成されていますか
Yeah, the organization seems fine to me. Midas Touch is my favourite track!

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
ええ、私はそれに合わせてストーリーを付けて各アルバムをリリースしようとしています。ミダスタッチは遠く、空気のようです。他のトラックはもう少し明るいです

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
代替カバー

同じ絵をたくさんのカラーパレットで試してみましたが、最終的にはオレンジ色のバージョンに落ち着きました。アルバムのトーンや方向性を考えると、その柔らかさはもっともらしいと思います。どう思いますか?

maiden1.jpg
maiden2.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
代替カバー

同じ絵をたくさんのカラーパレットで試してみましたが、最終的にはオレンジ色のバージョンに落ち着きました。アルバムのトーンや方向性を考えると、その柔らかさはもっともらしいと思います。どう思いますか?

View attachment 2190View attachment 2191
I like the original one the best, although the green-blue version also looks nice!

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
I like the original one the best, although the green-blue version also looks nice!
はい、両方の代替カバーがハイパーすぎると感じています。これは、リバーブと静かなささやきがたくさんある微妙なアルバムであり、派手さの少ないビジュアルを保証します

Virtual Cafe Awards

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards
[USER = 1067] @kliffi [/ USER] Which sub-genre do you think this is?
oooh i really dig the sound, that Consumption of Dreams track is a sick flip. feels hardcore post-vapor to me, computergaze :) it sounds like a small town under attack by an extradimensional cyberworm crawling through our routers and into our headphones

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
oooh i really dig the sound, that Consumption of Dreams track is a sick flip. feels hardcore post-vapor to me, computergaze :) it sounds like a small town under attack by an extradimensional cyberworm crawling through our routers and into our headphones
それは興味深い立場です。これがコンピューターをテーマにしたアルバムとして適格かどうかはわかりませんが、テクノロジーについてはあまり触れていません。繰り返しになりますが、私はより伝統的なサウンドを求めていますが、ボーカルチョッピングや特徴的なブラスが十分でないため、クラシックなエコージャムも適合しません。おそらくそれはポストエコージャムとして分類される可能性があります。

Virtual Cafe Awards

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards
That is an interesting position. I'm not sure if this qualifies for a computer-themed album, but it doesn't mention much about technology. Again, I'm looking for a more traditional sound, but the classic echo jam doesn't fit either because of the lack of vocal chopping and distinctive brass. Perhaps it could be classified as a post-echo jam.
ooh yeah post-eccojam fits well, that swirling syncope sound. I guess I hear pitch-shift grains and I think cyber monster, but every track really is its own creature on this project

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
ooh yeah post-eccojam fits well, that swirling syncope sound. I guess I hear pitch-shift grains and I think cyber monster, but every track really is its own creature on this project
はい、ここにはさまざまな情報源があります。私は初期のリリースの標準と慣行を遵守しようとしていますが、編集はスムーズで弾力性があります。これは究極的には微妙なエネルギーと未開拓の可能性についてのアルバムです

Virtual Cafe Awards

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, there are various sources here. I'm trying to adhere to the standards and practices of early releases, but the editing is smooth and elastic. This is ultimately an album about subtle energies and untapped possibilities
yeah! i love the approach, it uses the bold production of classic eccojams for more expressionistic ends beyond the chill-out and the psychadelic

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
ここにある多様なサンプルにより、リスナーは実際にそれをすべてつなぎ合わせて、何が起こっているのか疑問に思います。このアルバムで新高値をつけたのではないかと思います

Virtual Cafe Awards