s i r o s ស៊ីរ៉ែន // FalseGarden螳 - Daily Forecast [Official Music Video] is now on YouTube!!!

Deleted member 1043

Hello everyone! I may not post on here as much as others do, but believe me I am always at least watching in some capacity. Here to promote some exciting new things on the newly created Virtual Samsara YouTube channel--a platform where artists with unique styles can express their creative voice, feel free to reach out to either myself or user @kliffi for more information and if you are interested in having your music promoted here.

Now, on to the latest news! A video has been created for the track "Daily Forecast" from a collab EP by myself and FalseGarden螳, check it out and share it around using the link below!

As you sit, insulated from the outside world in a digital cocoon, the same programs and the same words are displayed without end . . . . Today marks yet another one of the unending daily forecasts . . . .

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone! I may not post on here as much as others do, but believe me I am always at least watching in some capacity. Here to promote some exciting new things on the newly created Virtual Samsara YouTube channel--a platform where artists with unique styles can express their creative voice, feel free to reach out to either myself or user @kliffi for more information and if you are interested in having your music promoted here.

Now, on to the latest news! A video has been created for the track "Daily Forecast" from a collab EP by myself and FalseGarden螳, check it out and share it around using the link below!

As you sit, insulated from the outside world in a digital cocoon, the same programs and the same words are displayed without end . . . . Today marks yet another one of the unending daily forecasts . . . .

信号干渉の波から生き生きとした別のトラックを視覚的に見るのは素晴らしいことです。私は天気予報の女性が顔を持たない方法が特に好きで、アルバム全体を定義する孤立感と無関心を追加します.

Virtual Cafe Awards